• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2018 gaming wishlist

2018 is almost upon us and its fixing to be a brilliant year already.

We have a lot of announced titles with solid release dates whereas others are a little more vague.

But what would make 2018 special for you as a gamer? What would you like to see release, confirmed or not, to make 2018 a gaming year to remember?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
SC6 is really all I need. It should keep me occupied for a few hundred hours.

Though I would LOVE to see Suckward Sword in HD release for the Switch.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Proper Virtual Console for the Switch which includes Gamecube games (but doesn't exclude previous consoles), more Wii U ports. I would love to play WWHD and TPHD on the go, and Mario Maker wouldn't suck either. Would also love it if the Rare Collection made it to the Switch.

Proper Virtual Console for the Switch which includes Gamecube games (but doesn't exclude previous consoles), more Wii U ports. I would love to play WWHD and TPHD on the go, and Mario Maker wouldn't suck either. Would also love it if the Rare Collection made it to the Switch.
The Rare collection will never happen I think. Microsoft own all of that now.
I also second a proper virtual console. I can't wait for that. Based on what Dolphin can do I believe the Swithc can emulate the Gamecube just fine. Emulate the Wii? That might be a bit too much for the Switch I think.
I would totally pre-order an updated Mario Maker port. That was so much fun, even if I did skip a lot of the garbage levels.

Personally I can't wait for Dynasty Warriors 9. Looks amazing. Though totally different to Dynasty Warriors 8. Keep 8, don't sell it. The latest PS4 version of that is totally amazing.

You sir, disgust me.
He could have said Woeful Waker an even worse game.

Rocksteady's Superman
Superman 64 remake?

Ninja

Well well well
1. Virtual Console for the Switch is a no-brainer.
2. Onimusha game for the PS4.
3. Kingdom Hearts 3.
4. Grand Theft Auto 6.
5. Red Dead 2018.
6. Final Fantasy 16.
7. Pokemon Switch.
8. SOCOM PS4 (will never happen but would make my year)

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
1: Octopath Traveller
Demo was absolutely amazing, I want this game in my veins now.
2: Smash Switch
It is Smash, on the go, without the pretty crappy 3DS version. It is perfect for multiplayer, and multiplayer on the go.
3. A Multiplayer 2D Mario(or something akin to 3D World).
You know, this is actually something where I am finding my gaming tastes are changing. I have been really wanting games to play with my girlfriend. She actually loves playing games with me, but she isn't an experienced gamer by any means. So I would really just like something simple, has great quality, is a little bit easier on the difficulty curve, and fun. If it's a 2D Mario though, please oh please give us some original music and a new artstyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom