• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo doesn't support Skyward Sword Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after Skyward Sword was released, Nintendo seemed to have been ignoring Skyward Sword Zelda in favor of Skyward Sword Link. They didn't include her clothes in Smash U but they included SS Link's clothes, they didn't release an amiibo of her yet but they did to SS Link, they didn't even include a nintendo switch profile icon of her but they have SS Link's profile icon.

I wonder why Nintendo never thought about her after SS. Is it because she's so annoying in SS? Anyway, I'm glad they don't worry about her anymore, she's a pyscho, overrated, saccharine, crybaby, sociopathic, idiotic, obnoxious, bratty little jerk.

Ninja

Well well well

dgbg.gif

We got a cool SS Zelda costume in Hyrule Warriors, which is actually my Zelda costume of choice for her in that game, because you would expect someone that looks like that to be so deadly.

Nintendo rarely supports particular Zeldas. When was the last time you heard of Nintendo doing something for A Link to the Past or Minish Cap Zelda? Just because she isn't as memorable as Twilight Princess or Wind Waker Zeldas doesn't mean Nintendo completely dislikes her.

Well, Nintendo didn't do anything for ALTTP Link or MC Link, right? I mean, it seems that they support SS Link more than they do SS Zelda. So I'm wondering, why don't they do anything for SS Zelda but they do things for SS Link?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, Nintendo didn't do anything for ALTTP Link or MC Link, right? I mean, it seems that they support SS Link more than they do SS Zelda. So I'm wondering, why don't they do anything for SS Zelda but they do things for SS Link?
It's also the fact that Zelda is never as used as much as Link is. Link is, after all, the main character. He'll always be used more than her. There are nine Link amiibo, but only 2 Zeldas. Comparing how often those two are used is not an equivalency thing because their numbers will never even be close to equal use.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Link is more popular than Zelda. It's hard to screw up a Link, while it is difficult to not screw up Zelda. That's probably why SS Link has gotten attention and SS Zelda has not.

Your posts about Zelda and SS are improving. They are no longer the exact same, and have gotten slowly better. Try making one that has nothing to do with Zelda, crying, or Skyward Sword.

While these posts are similar to what they started out as, I can tell you are putting forth effort to not repeat the same posts. Don't stop. Keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom