• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Nope i'm just not near any food. Will be soon though.

And here we see the Spiriton Festivus in it's natural habitat, it's rumored that they only eat Christmas baubles and festive lights. This one as we can see is on the hunt, slowly approaching what appears to be a tree. Perhaps it has seen a Baubleo sphereus nesting in the tree.

And here we see the Spiriton Festivus in it's natural habitat, it's rumored that they only eat Christmas baubles and festive lights. This one as we can see is on the hunt, slowly approaching what appears to be a tree. Perhaps it has seen a Baubleo sphereus nesting in the tree.

giphy.gif

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
No Christmas miracle this year. The Browns are 0-15 now after the loss to the Bears.

I’m convinced we are going 0-16 now. There’s no way we can beat the Steelers

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tonight I found out that a friend from my high school group is in hospital and no longer conscious. He has cystic fibrosis and the outlook is pretty bleak. Here's hoping for a Christmas miracle.

Life is so unfair.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tonight I found out that a friend from my high school group is in hospital and no longer conscious. He has cystic fibrosis and the outlook is pretty bleak. Here's hoping for a Christmas miracle.

Life is so unfair.

They had to switch off his life support machine today and he passed away shortly afterward. I really feel for his mother, I can’t begin to imagine how she must feel right now. It sucks that some people are afforded so much opportunity in life, while others aren’t even given the chance to live their life fully and comfortably.

Reactions: Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom