• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Reached that point where i just think "christmas is just a waste of time, no one ever does anything good for one another on the day, so why bother"

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I'm going to see the Impractical Jokers preform on the 17th! It's been my dream, and I'm experiencing it with my dad!

Ninja

Well well well
Feel better my friend :hug:
I had a nasty pain in my stomach last night. I had to cancel work. I hate that because I like both my jobs. I feel better now after sleeping till late in the afternoon. So tomorrow it's back to work and then weekend :D

My throat burns more than a solar flare rn

I did the same exact thing last week! My cough is finally starting to lighten up, but can still be a bit vicious at times. The retail eatery on my campus gave me free tea because it was so awful.

Feel better, Ninja!

Ill as ****. Not enjoying it.

Still sick as hell. Had to cancel AGAIN! Thank god weekend starts tomorrow so I can stay in bed and get rid off this ridiculous flu for a while!

To those that are sick or feeling ill, I love you guys, and hope you feel better.

To those that wished me well during my time of being sick and feeling ill, I love you guys, and you made me feel better.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm so glad my weekends are always sun/mon. I got another day to rest and get rid off this damn cold and flu or whatever it is! I don't wanna spend my Christmas in bed being sick.

I've always hated saturday as a weekend, Sunday is just a naturally lazy day and monday is the one time of the week where there isn't as many crowds.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
See i don't much mind cuz anything i gotta do i can do monday cuz i have that day off from most things too and cuz most everyone else is in work i get through stuff faster ^^
Yeah I take Mondays and Tuesdays off as well so I know the joys of shopping without loads of people and kids around but still as Sunday is my first day off I would like to do something and I find I have little time after my lie in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom