• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
9/10

I taught my first lesson to a freshman class today and the students responded fairly well to it (of course, I bribed them with candy ;)). I learned a lot from it and I honestly feel more capable to take over future lessons and eventually have my own classroom.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Average day till I went to my sister's place and got ready to go home and the mail delivered a package for her. I ordered it last week and it took 5 -10 working days for it to be delivered. I should have gotten a confirmation email but I got none so me and my sister were both a bit in the dark. So I was about to go home when her doorbell rang and the package got delivered. Big surprise of course and a very happy smile on my sister's face and also on my face. It felt so great to see her smile like that. I always love to make my sister happy. She went through a huge lot already so I won't skip any opportunity to bring a light back in her life :D So this day got a 10/10 thanks to my sister's smile!

Ninja

Well well well
Average day till I went to my sister's place and got ready to go home and the mail delivered a package for her. I ordered it last week and it took 5 -10 working days for it to be delivered. I should have gotten a confirmation email but I got none so me and my sister were both a bit in the dark. So I was about to go home when her doorbell rang and the package got delivered. Big surprise of course and a very happy smile on my sister's face and also on my face. It felt so great to see her smile like that. I always love to make my sister happy. She went through a huge lot already so I won't skip any opportunity to bring so light back in her life :D So this day got a 10/10 thanks to my sister's smile!

That's awesome, the feeling of making your family happy is a great one and one that is amazing every time of year.

8/10 for me. Got some much needed sleep, 12 hours! Woke up with a slight headache but was well rested for work. It was a bummer because as soon as I got in everyone was in a **** mood but we had this awesome ROTC banquet and they had a cool DJ booked.

Overall a smooth finish to the day and we got alot done. Getting ready for the last wave of corporate visits this year and we can get back to that sweet stress free freedom!

Ninja

Well well well
3/10.

Holy hell being deathly sick is no fun at all. I'm 2 hours into a 10 hour shift, and luckily I have great staff that helps me run the place.

Bonus points for my Switch tempered glass screen protector coming in today. Can't wait to get home and put it on.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
3/10.

Holy hell being deathly sick is no fun at all. I'm 2 hours into a 10 hour shift, and luckily I have great staff that helps me run the place.

Bonus points for my Switch tempered glass screen protector coming in today. Can't wait to get home and put it on.
You better get better NOW my friend!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom