• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule History

Hey guys! Hyrule History is a youtube series I've started which sets out to analyze different aspects of the overall Legend of Zelda lore, be it a person, place, thing, or idea. It's a new series, but I really enjoyed writing and producing what I have so far!

Any criticism or comments are certainly welcome, and feel free to tell me what you'd like to see episodes about in the future!

First Episode:

Most Recent Episode:

Playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr5b7qXxZB0cc3eKDu6GDfvVDFliVY9ny

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Hey! nice shameless plug you got here~ I approve :D

There are a lot of zelda theory videos on youtube. Despite being as obsessed with zelda theory as anyone, I really haven't gotten much into them. But I really hung onto this video. I've never seen any theory videos talking about Skull Kids. GREAT subject to lead with! I'll be checking out your other videos.

As for the video itself, good editing, presentation, and delivery.

Although I gotta ask... "Lobsters?"

Last edited:
I found all the theories interesting, and the editing was on point. My only nitpick was that it sounded like you were saying "Termaina" instead of "Termina."

Hey! nice shameless plug you got here~ I approve :D

There are a lot of zelda theory videos on youtube. Despite being as obsessed with zelda theory as anyone, I really haven't gotten much into them. But I really hung onto this video. I've never seen any theory videos talking about Skull Kids. GREAT subject to lead with! I'll be checking out your other videos.

As for the video itself, good editing, presentation, and delivery.

Although I gotta ask... "Lobsters?"

Thank you, I appreciate that! I know, the only real place to find any sort of discussion about stuff like Skull Kids tends to be the occasional thread on a website like this!

Also the lobster thing, as far as we know they live forever if they avoid disease, attacks, or accident. And because of some weird math stuff, the longer they live, the theoretical higher percentage their chance of dying at any moment is.

But I did a terrible job of explaining that in the video.

I found all the theories interesting, and the editing was on point. My only nitpick was that it sounded like you were saying "Termaina" instead of "Termina."

My bad, completely. I recorded the audio a long time ago, and I didn't want to record over it with my current mic, because the quality jump would be jarring. And I've been saying Termania since I was a kid. So, definitely my bad and I'll say it properly in future videos xD

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Also the lobster thing, as far as we know they live forever if they avoid disease, attacks, or accident. And because of some weird math stuff, the longer they live, the theoretical higher percentage their chance of dying at any moment is.

I learned something new today! :D

but where does tastiness figure into that life expectancy equation? XD

Bumping this year-old thread because I finally finished the second episode! My computer died and it took me a long time to afford a new one. But all is well, and this new episode is about ReDeads!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom