• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

His role claim seems to check out with me targeting him that night, and I don't think commuter would be a likely scum role. Especially when SK was commuter as well. I know that's using his role, but in this case we don't know if there's one or two scum left, so in a scenario where it's either Jamie/Midori, than Midori would be the better option in case there is only one scum left. Since Jamie couldn't have put in the night kill the night he commuted. Plus, I get a townie vibe from a lot of his recent posts. I feel like Jamie has certain tells as town and I've been seeing them. But he is a really good player, so I could definitely be wrong there.
Why does SK having commuter make it so that mafia can't? They're two separate alignments. There's also the possibility that he could be bulletproof and maybe another role on top of it. If there's one scum left and Jamies the commuter then I agree, he can't be scum but we don't know how many scum are left or if he's the comutter.
Yes, both would've achieved the same thing if they were both town, but people were going back and forth between Libk and Jamie at that point and if I were scum I definitely would've been trying to push the Jamie angle then.
Why though, even if she pushed jamie it was unlikely he would get lynched since her vote caused a tie and there were people on jamies wagon who said they'd be fine with a libk lynch also but no one on the libk wagon who said they'd be fine with a jamie lynch (if I'm wrong correct me but that's what I remember).

D

Deleted member 14134

It's not like that. It switches targets, not targeters. So if scum killed minish, and then minish and you were busdriven, you'd die.
No i mean if you were scum, targeted minish and then you and I were busdriven after i targeted no one.

D

Deleted member 14134

if im scum and i see a t/t wagon, so either way town will be lynched, im gonna want to lynch the active player over an inactive who is self voting personally if i have a choice
Even if it creates a tie and it's unlikely anyone on the inactive wagon is going to switch over?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
it doesnt matter who we target, it matters who is targeted. a bus driver would only make a difference if they switched minish in that scenario

D

Deleted member 14134

Ok so assuming everyone's role is true then and no one can target anyone at night besides mafia, it's impossible to confirm midoris role right?

Jamie

oh wait, this is if im scum. derp. idk what i do then, i vote for whoever i please because both are town

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm honestly so ****ing tired now. Where are midori and music lol

Jamie

alright i actually think im gonna go to sleep pretty soon, so im going to throw my vote down. mf and minish are confirmed, bok seems townie and his role checks out, double voter is likely not scum and its a weird claim since its verifiable.

Vote: Midorikawa

D

Deleted member 14134

if im scum and i see a t/t wagon, so either way town will be lynched, im gonna want to lynch the active player over an inactive who is self voting personally if i have a choice

oh wait, this is if im scum. derp. idk what i do then, i vote for whoever i please because both are town
You just contradicted yourself here. Unless in the second one your not considering that one person was active while one wasn't.

Jamie

You just contradicted yourself here. Unless in the second one your not considering that one person was active while one wasn't.
if they arent going to switch over, then it doesnt even matter who i vote. i vote whatever makes the most sense with the flow of my posts

D

Deleted member 14134

Sorry if my thoughts seem all over the place im honestly exhausted but i want to create more discussion before eod since this could be the game but I feel like I'm not doing a very good job at that.

Jamie

@Minish_Link hey my friend are you still alive im pretty tired but trying to keep my eyes open until we've got this settled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom