• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Midori was aggressive towards Jamie as her old role, when she was town. But now she could be scum, and trying to put a little bit of distance between her and Jamie if they are scumbuds. Not that I think they are, but I can see where Bok's coming from with that.

D

Deleted member 14134

Not to mention, thinking I'm scum because someone else saved me (which isn't the case), is confirmation bias.
I've said more than once what I think makes you scum. This isn't the only reason. I think if you turned out to be scum it's likely she would be also.
You're saying if midori is scum, then shes saving jamie. So vote Jamie. Shouldn't it be the reverse? You are speculating my role based on nonexistent flips.
Sure would look better and pretty much achieve the same result if she voted for you.
If you feel like Midori/Jamie is a possible scum team, then why not vote for Midori when others already said they'd vote for her?
Cuz I think Jamie is the better option and I've been suspicious of him for quite awhile now. Remind me why you think Jamie couldn't be scum again.
You and Lone seem to have the same outlook about her Jamie vote, but like I said before, I could see both Libk and Jamie being town and if Midori is scum, she would want to vote the one that's actually active as opposed to the one that just showed up for the first time since the beginning of the game
But that vote tied it, it didn't lynch Jamie. If she's scum and they're both town why not just vote Libk? Like I said, voting Jamie achieved the same result as if she had voted Libk except she wasn't on the Libk wagon.

D

Deleted member 14134

I will say this though, role checking is still important.
Look at me, Minish, and music. It's through Minish and music's roles that we can confirm them, and (assuming I'm telling the truth) my role also vastly implies a non-scum alignment.
Everyone has a role yes, but it's also important to see if they're lying about said role, and to decide which alignment those roles likely belong to.
I agree that it's important, my problem is is that discussion about roles has completely dominated all other discussion at this point. By solving through other methods we can create more discussion and get a better idea who to vote for. I don't just want to use roles to determine who to lynch today because I know we can do better than that.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've said more than once what I think makes you scum. This isn't the only reason. I think if you turned out to be scum it's likely she would be also.

Sure would look better and pretty much achieve the same result if she voted for you.

Cuz I think Jamie is the better option and I've been suspicious of him for quite awhile now. Remind me why you think Jamie couldn't be scum again.

But that vote tied it, it didn't lynch Jamie. If she's scum and they're both town why not just vote Libk? Like I said, voting Jamie achieved the same result as if she had voted Libk except she wasn't on the Libk wagon.
thats pretty risky, right before eog, to not just lynch libk, or hell, just keep being inactive and not vote at all? she easily could have lynched me, it was literally 3v3.

why do you think im the better option if jamie/midorikawa is the team? that sounds like 50/50 to me.

Jamie

at the very least, she certainly didnt save me.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
I know this was directed towards Minish, but my answer would be "because of his claim" (I know you probably won't like that but it's my reason). I trust what Minish said, Minish targeted Jamie that night, and one way or another he's still alive. It could either be Commuter (something scum almost definitely won't have), or Bulletproof, but exactly which one is a WIFOM situation that we can't really get out of. I'll admit that Jamie's looked pretty bad in quite a few of his posts, but I think his Town points outweigh Mido's at this point. And really, if the scumteam you're considering is Jamie/Mido, then either one's a good lynch to check.

D

Deleted member 14134

giphy.gif

Anyways. Mewtwo is the best legendary.

And I could see a mafia commuter. I also haven't seen a proper defense from Jamie and mafia could use the protection type role.

VOTE: Jamie

Oh yay. Guess that means my post got approved. I'm also only now trying to get posts to stop that issue. I just realized that like BMG, mafia games don't count. Such a shame.

@Jamie How many shots do you have?

Lol I was legit going to comment on that fact. I'm apparently a 1x backup bus driver. I feel like Emiya was BSing on the sensor thing at this point. And you can see why I don't like Jamie's commuter claim. Town is chockfull of protection and backups.

@Jamie when did you use your other shot?

I'm going with Snivy <3

Did LG claim his new role?

....Um Lone I don't see how my current voting patterns prove anything.

And my role is technically provable.......but there is the crap luck of there being no more active roles. Unless bus driver can effect the nightkill.

I don't like that double vote doesn't show up, but unless you have some secret kind of vote thing, I don't doubt it because it is still provable.

And everyone else had proven their roles and stuff.

I'm still iffy about Jamie's claim. But Finn is an unknown. And if he's not the mafia then I believe it to be Jamie. And if so I will also see if I can redirect the nightkill.

So

Vote: Finn Balor

Also someone asked about me saying something about Emiya faking sensor.

I wouldn't be surprised if he BSed it and got lucky. The only mafia on the wagon was Space if I'm remembering correctly, and everyone else was basically cleared at that point so it was kind of easy to fake, even for town. He may have been using it to try to eat town to follow his lead.

Or the Finn is mafia feeding him info theory

Or there's actually a tailor and they covered him up.

These are all of midoris posts since coming back into the game. I don't think it's as aggressive as you're making is sound LG

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

His role claim seems to check out with me targeting him that night, and I don't think commuter would be a likely scum role. Especially when SK was commuter as well. I know that's using his role, but in this case we don't know if there's one or two scum left, so in a scenario where it's either Jamie/Midori, than Midori would be the better option in case there is only one scum left. Since Jamie couldn't have put in the night kill the night he commuted. Plus, I get a townie vibe from a lot of his recent posts. I feel like Jamie has certain tells as town and I've been seeing them. But he is a really good player, so I could definitely be wrong there.

Yes, both would've achieved the same thing if they were both town, but people were going back and forth between Libk and Jamie at that point and if I were scum I definitely would've been trying to push the Jamie angle then.

Jamie

if im scum and i see a t/t wagon, so either way town will be lynched, im gonna want to lynch the active player over an inactive who is self voting personally if i have a choice

D

Deleted member 14134

thats pretty risky, right before eog, to not just lynch libk, or hell, just keep being inactive and not vote at all?
I don't think she had posted before that and I posted her asking her to so she didn't get modkilled since the rule was apparently anyone who didn't post at the time would be modkilled. That clearly didn't happen but was probably better for her to be safe than sorry so being inactive wouldn't of worked.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'll respond to more stuff in a bit.

What happens if a bus driver targets someone who directs a kill at someone and then someone else who can't target people? So say Jamie is scum and he targets Minish to kill her. I'm the oracle so I target no one. What happens if midori bus drives Jamie and I? Does midoris role fail or does the kill fail because I didn't target anyone? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the role but what would happen in a scenario like the one I just described?

Jamie

I'll respond to more stuff in a bit.

What happens if a bus driver targets someone who directs a kill at someone and then someone else who can't target people? So say Jamie is scum and he targets Minish to kill her. I'm the oracle so I target no one. What happens if midori bus drives Jamie and I? Does midoris role fail or does the kill fail because I didn't target anyone? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the role but what would happen in a scenario like the one I just described?
It's not like that. It switches targets, not targeters. So if scum killed minish, and then minish and you were busdriven, you'd die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom