• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
For me, it has to be Dragonite.
250px-149Dragonite.png
They are really good friends.
a54092c2ec.png

D

Deleted member 14134

Unvote

Anyways Darth only had a couple posts but I've stated a few times that I didn't really agree with his reasoning in them. Jamies been active enough and I don't think he's done anything scummy really. Aussie and whoever the other inactives are have nothing to go off of.

Vote: Darthwolf

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
no, i was just told my commute was successful
Yeah, I targeted Jamie but my shot was unsuccessful.
All right, cool, so all the facts seem to line up. One thing I don't like, however, is that someone is still Mafia and active, yet none of the inactives have been around for over a week. So either one of you (or meeeee????) you is lying, or the last scumbag is somehow calling the shots in an OC (in which case they could be modkilled for not posting enough).

I wonder, if the Mafia had a Monitor, then couldn't they also have an Oracle?

Who knows? :shrugs:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
minish should have tagged me or something instead of targeting me blindly. im a commuter, you wasted a useful vig shot.

Just now saw this post for some reason.
Anyways, sorry about that, but I felt more comfortable targeting you than a random inactive. Due to what I said before, and the fact that Space had you as a town read for some reason and I thought maybe since they put Pendio as one of their scumreads they would put another scumbud as one of their town reads. So it wasn't completely just based on the stuff I said before. And I figured since my claim was out there now mafia might target me at night, so I wanted to use my last shot while I still could.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
All right, cool, so all the facts seem to line up. One thing I don't like, however, is that someone is still Mafia and active, yet none of the inactives have been around for over a week. So either one of you (or meeeee????) you is lying, or the last scumbag is somehow calling the shots in an OC (in which case they could be modkilled for not posting enough).

why should inactives only get mod killed if it's intentional? either way they are not posting.

Musicfan

the shadow mage

Vote Emiya
Some one pointed out how you were unwilling to look at thouse on the wagon. I got tunnle vission and saw it as confirmation that you are town,

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Vote Emiya
Some one pointed out how you were unwilling to look at thouse on the wagon. I got tunnle vission and saw it as confirmation that you are town,
Looks to me like you're tunneling here, too.

None of this makes sense because: 1. The bandwagon was implemented to find scum; 2. My shot turned up 1 Mafioso, who we've already lynched; 3. and I never said we shouldn't look at the wagon, I wanted to go after those who weren't on the wagon for not voting. No idea where you got that from.

Minish and Jamie have already been cleared as far as I'm aware, but I can't shake the notion that Bok might be a Mafia Oracle. Do you have some vital information that could clear him?

D

Deleted member 14134

Ok so I checked with dylan and apparently I am allowed to post my riddles and mysteries publicly. So before I get into them I'll explain the difference. Riddles are given to me on odd nights and demand an answer. Based on the masons riddle I got, the answer is a character/characters from this game. Mysteries are hints but don't require answers (and I don't know what any of them mean anyways lol). So here they are

Riddle 1:

Two pure souls, united in birth, united in death
Two more souls, in battle unite, with unspeakable might.
The four of them, with the bond of PM
Who are they?
<requires 4 answers>

Riddle 2:

Coming from another place, secrets are their passion.
Waves flags of many colors, but never one to surrender.
Loves to travel, knows where to hide, to avoid all disaster.
A free spirit with a love of adventure, can you find the secrets faster?
Who am I?

Riddle 3:

Loving the wind, breath of the wild.
At night calm, at day in style.
Up above the clouds,
With my trusty bow.
Who am I?

Mystery 1:

Time and Space, two legends not native to this region.
Yet they appear here, for no particular reason.
As time flows, it's space that comes and goes.
At this endless loop lies Gabby's next scoop.

Mystery 2:

She who is the seed of a tree
The Force of protection with you "5HE" be
Enemy or friend, science or love
Her care of all species, what keeps her from grief above

Mystery 3

Still waiting lol, mods said they'd get it to me when they could

In conclusion the first riddle is obviously about the masons/lover. The second riddle I have no idea who it could be but maybe it could hinting at a comutter? It makes sense since we know there is one now and the other characters who have been revealed haven't really fit the bill. The third one sounds like Revali but it's not. No idea who it could be talking about there. Also it's not skyla as I guessed that last night.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Looks to me like you're tunneling here, too.

None of this makes sense because: 1. The bandwagon was implemented to find scum; 2. My shot turned up 1 Mafioso, who we've already lynched; 3. and I never said we shouldn't look at the wagon, I wanted to go after those who weren't on the wagon for not voting. No idea where you got that from.

Minish and Jamie have already been cleared as far as I'm aware, but I can't shake the notion that Bok might be a Mafia Oracle. Do you have some vital information that could clear him?

The thing is though, is that it's super easy for you to fake a sensor shot if you're scum. You would know if there were at least one scum on the wagon, and could say that there was only one so that when we lynched that person, we'd look elsewhere. Not to mention, I still think your claim is just really odd overall. Who was the extremely townie person you claimed to be protecting at the beginning of the game, and how did you know that someone was targeting them?

Tbh, I find Bok townier than you. If he's scum he's been playing so well he kinda deserves to win at this point. He's voted for almost every scum that's flipped so far, and his votes have been in good spots. First to vote Feenie, voted for Space when Lone was lynched (and placed a vote on Space numerous times when the lynch wasn't really getting anywhere), voted for Flop. Whereas your votes that have been on scum have seemed more opportunistic. The one on Pendio could have been a fakeout move for you to convince people of your sensor ability. And the Flop vote was extremely safe because they hadn't been active at all, so it didn't really matter if you voted them to gain town cred.

So I'd be more inclined to say that you're the active scum over Bok. But I guess it could still be the case of someone just putting in their night actions and not posting in the thread. In which case, we're kinda screwed.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Who was the extremely townie person you claimed to be protecting at the beginning of the game, and how did you know that someone was targeting them?
If it helps my case any, that was just one of the hosts letting me know that my action was successful. For the first three Nights I was jailing Bok because, as you said, compared to everyone else he was playing so well at Town. But now I'm not so certain about his role since there's obviously one last killer out there and it clearly wasn't you, and nor was it me. Kuro was the backup Jailkeeper, remember? And he was supposed to replace me if things went south. So all in all, I think it'll come down to either Bok or Lone_Garu (gj if you somehow avoided my shot).

D

Deleted member 14134

If it helps my case any, that was just one of the hosts letting me know that my action was successful. For the first three Nights I was jailing Bok because, as you said, compared to everyone else he was playing so well at Town. But now I'm not so certain about his role since there's obviously one last killer out there and it clearly wasn't you, and nor was it me. Kuro was the backup Jailkeeper, remember? And he was supposed to replace me if things went south. So all in all, I think it'll come down to either Bok or Lone_Garu (gj if you somehow avoided my shot).
Who would you be protecting me from? I think it's safe to say at this point that mafia only has one killing role. Minish is the x2 vig and we know who she used her shots on, Storm was the serial killer but it was only on odd or even nights (can't remember) so unless there's another killing role (which it doesn't look like there is) who would you of been protecting me from? Also your claim grew from some kind of protective role (which now you've said jailkeeper) to a sensor, to having the ability to "redirect" night kills. It just feels absurd to me that you could come out, tell everyone to get on a wagon and the mafia have no way to kill you to keep that information from coming out. Sure, they could have a strongman but with one not flipping yet I can't imagine why they wouldn't of used that on you then (or maybe they didn't target you at all since you may be scum). The claim to redirect kills just feels like a convenient excuse for not being killed that night. I also want to point out something I noticed with the wagons.

Pendio VII (Midorikawa, musicfan, Lilac, EMIYA Shirou, Rainami, Lone_Garurumon, Space)
Space III (funnier6, Kuro, Minish_Link)
EMIYA Shirou I (Pendio)

Based on what we know:

1. Everyone on the two main wagons are confirmed town except for you and Space. (Pendio was on his own wagon to vote you but that obviously wasn't going anywhere).
2. Space jumped on the wagon very late, in fact she was the last person to jump on. When she did get on it it was pretty clear that Pendio was getting voted out.
3. Space had pressure on her for a few nights before this one as well

Space was a sinking ship at this point. If she didn't get voted out that day it was only a matter of time before she did. Just the fact that she was the only apparent scum on the wagon and when she jumped on made it look like she was waiting until she knew for sure which wagon would be the majority at EOD. The whole thing smells like a plan to get her lynched and clear you for the rest of the game. Also your powers seemed to keep coming out of no where. First it was a jailkeeper, then it was also a sensor and then when you didn't die it was also the ability to redirect kills. I'm just not buying it and the whole thing seems to convenient to me.

Also why suddenly throw shade at LG? He was on your wagon so he's confirmed town as well isn't he? It just looks like you're reaching for options here hoping you're not the one to go. Also the way you threw out the idea that i may be scum based on my role felt like you were throwing out bones and hoping someone would bite it. I believe Jamie's claim but I don't think it's AI. If there is an active player left as scum it has to be you or him but I haven't really seen him do anything that pinged me as scummy so I think you're the best option today.

Vote: Emiya Shirou

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Yeah, I was going to mention something about Kuro being the backup in my other post, but I forgot. It seems weird to me that he was just the backup Jailkeeper, for you supposedly, but you have all these other abilities as well that he wasn't the back-up for. Not sure if that's a common thing in mafia or not, but it seems more likely he would be backup Jailkeeper for a normal Jailkeeper.

I just don't see Bok being mafia. Nothing he's done has seemed scummy at all, whereas I've found you pretty scummy all game, but kept brushing it off because of your claims and the plans you kept saying you had. So it looks to be three options to me. 1) You're scum and have been doing a good job at keeping people off of you this entire game due to your claims. 2) Jamie is scum and either fakeclaimed, or it's an odd case where commuter is a scum role. 3) There's an inactive that's still calling shots in mafia chat, but not posting here at all.

Kinda feeling the Jamie option is less likely of the three, since his claim does seem to add up with what happened, and it'd be odd for commuter to be a scum role. Not to mention, his reactions lately have made me feel like he's town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom