• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

@Midorikawa I still have some previous posts to read but who do you think would be the best option on the Pendio wagon then? I take it you don't think space is.

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. Kuro
Night 5 recap

Funnier was killed...
Rainami died out of love.
ear [funnier6] and [Rainami], the two of you are Tate & Lisa.

Leaders of the Mossdeep Gym. Trainers of Psychic Pokemon. The two of you have taken over the gym at a young age, beating all the trainers in the area.
Only a select few have yet to beat the two of you.

Due to this, both of you are the Lovers, meaning you will share your role pm and are free to chat in here, however if one of you two dies, the other will die out of grief.
Besides this, [1] is also the 2x Tracker. While [2] is the 2x Watcher. With your tracking power you can target someone at night twice a game. You will get to know who they targeted that night, if anyone. While the watcher can target someone at night twice a game, to learn who have visited them, if anyone.

The two of you are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

Space was killed. They were...
Dear [Space], You are Courtney.

You've been a member of Team Magma in the events of ORAS, serving faithfully your leader Maxie. However after the awakening of Primal Groudon and Brendan calming it down, Maxie had stopped his plans for terrestial expansion. You didn't share this sentiment and tried to continue the plan yourself with the help of Mega Evolution and the meteoroid incident of the Delta Episode. In the end, however, it was Brendan who managed to make you come back to terms with Maxie and the team, so you left your plan behind as well. However, a while later, still not satisfied with the direction Team Magma was going, Anabel seized the chance to invite you in Team Soaring, and you accepted while still posing as a Magma Admin.

Because of your stalking tendencies as shown in the Pokemon Generations episode in you starred in, you are the Tracker. Once per night you may select a person and attempt to find out who they are visiting for the night.

You are allied with Mafia and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated while at least one of your members is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

It is now Day 6. Which will end in 48 hours
(-34 minutes)
With 12 players left 8 votes are required for hyper majority.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What in the world? Funnier and rainami claiming masons this whole time caused a lot of confusion, which could have been avoided. I can get why they wouldn't want to claim lovers as that would give mafia two kills, but they had other roles as well and didn't have to counter claim masons.

Also, Space was mafia. Now I feel like I haven't been completely useless this entire game. Might not have been on the other scum wagons, but I was still pushing scum hardcore. And we also have more people cleared now, which is a good thing.

Time to look at the people not on Pendio's wagon.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Still think I'm scummy, guys? :right: Good shot, Vig, whoever you are.

Getting back to where I left off.

Vote: @Jamie

Still want to know why you chose to not vote on the Pendio lynch.

Alternatively, I think we could look at Floppolio or one of the inactives (some of them haven't been on in two weeks, what gives).

Musicfan

the shadow mage
emiya
CheffOfGames inactive
Jamie
Minish
Eevee inactive
me
midori
bok
flopinactive
fin inactive
libk inactive
darth inactive
ok so who to goon replace

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Still think I'm scummy, guys? :right: Good shot, Vig, whoever you are.

Getting back to where I left off.

Vote: @Jamie

Still want to know why you chose to not vote on the Pendio lynch.

Alternatively, I think we could look at Floppolio or one of the inactives (some of them haven't been on in two weeks, what gives).
i wasnt ****ing on

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote Jamie
He is very angry in this game and it feels diffrent then his anger in other games that I have played I dont know how to put it into words I think that we should go through the list of non confirmed actives and sorta trim the fat going through the inactives.

Jamie

Vote Jamie
He is very angry in this game and it feels diffrent then his anger in other games that I have played I dont know how to put it into words I think that we should go through the list of non confirmed actives and sorta trim the fat going through the inactives.
holy ****

i explained im ****ing busy up to my ass with work because we are opening a store and im working almost every day just manual labour. i have back problems and im extremely tired when i get home. prior to that i was playing champs game. im angry because im getting voted for not voting for someone when i wasnt online after the role claim.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
i wasnt ****ing on
You weren't on for the majority of Day 5, I understand you were busy at that point, but you still had plenty of time to add your vote on Day 4. This post was made minutes after Space's vote and you posted a lot within the same hour. I'm specifically requesting your reasons for not doing so even though I'd asked everyone to vote on the same person. I have just as much reason to be suspicious of Minish right now, so don't think I'm singling you out.

Jamie

You weren't on for the majority of Day 5, I understand you were busy at that point, but you still had plenty of time to add your vote on Day 4. This post was made minutes after Space's vote and you posted a lot within the same hour. I'm specifically requesting your reasons for not doing so even though I'd asked everyone to vote on the same person. I have just as much reason to be suspicious of Minish right now, so don't think I'm singling you out.
****ing lol

do you really think my scum tactic is to not vote because of a sensor? OF COURSE ID ****ING VOTE why would i weasel away from that and bring suspicion onto myself? i didnt vote because i forgot that it was eod already

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I have just as much reason to be suspicious of Minish right now, so don't think I'm singling you out.
emiya
CheffOfGames inactive
Jamie
Minish
Eevee inactive
me
midori
bok
flopinactive
fin inactive
libk inactive
darth inactive

It's hard to get a read on Jamie, when I don't have a lot of posts to go on (I know you were busy though, so I'm not faulting you for that, just that I can't read what's not there), but these recent few posts would normally give me a town lean on him. Either that or he's actually scum and just upset for being scum read for completely wrong reasons. Both things are really possible actually.

I mean, he does fit with at least one of the remaining scum being somewhat active (since there was a night kill). But it's hard to vote someone that doesn't necessarily look scummy just due to process of elimination like that.

Bok wasn't on the Pendio vote either, but he's claimed oracle, and I don't really read him as scummy either. I think he's had a lot of really valid points throughout the game and his votes on the scum wagons have looked to be in pretty good spots.

But I'm not really sure where to go from here, since the rest of the people not on Pendio's wagon are pretty much inactive. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom