• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

I can see a monitor being town as well. Wouldn't it give another town an investigative role and act up as information backup if someone died or help validate claims? I can see it being on either side. I've never played with one so is it the meta on BPG that the monitor is usually scum? Also I still want to hear from flop before voting her.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've never played with a monitor before but the monitor history on MU has it being town. whats the standard meta for BG?

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
is it really a shock that when people are employing an inherently unfun tactic like follow the leader and send him your roles that people's wim will drop as a result?
Like other people have said, music may have info, but that doesn't mean he is the only way this is being solved. We can still hunt in thread, and music is just telling us whose claims are fishy. We still need to look at who looks scummier to determine which one is more likely lying.

it gets information about the game set up in this case the orical calims that they get clues in riddle form and sorta confrimed you two as masons
Oh god not again... OH GOD NOT AGAIN!

Mkay, can you explain a little more about what a monitor is?

Libk is inactive, AE is being subbed, Finn is inactive, and darth is being subbed.
Monitor can target an informative role (like Cop), and see what result they get.

I've never played with a monitor before but the monitor history on MU has it being town. whats the standard meta for BG?
I've only ever seen it once, and it was Town there, but by nature it feels like a scummy role. I don't think this info alone points Flop one way or the other.

Also, I've gotta say music that's a damn tiny list of claims. Everybody who hasn't claimed to you is high on my suspect list, since I can't see why Town would want to hide anything from confirmed town. What we have got seems pretty standard though. Without counterclaims on any of the roles, my opinion is that whoever claimed is more likely Town.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Mo daijoubu! Nazette? Watashi ga kita!

latest

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Behold, the one and only true hero of the Town has arrived! I've survived the Night because of a passive ability that activates once all the shots are used up. Seems that Kuro may have died in my place, unfortunately, but this is a small trifle compared to the guh-lorious tidings ahead. Moving on, the results showed that there was one scum member on the wagon. Judging by how many confirmed players were on the Pendio lynch, it won't take long to weed them out. Space looks kind of suspicious at the end of the wagon.

That being said, I am very disappointed in those who didn't vote for Pendio like I asked.

allmight_by_aims774-da6ys1s.gif

@Minish_Link Why didn't you vote for Pendio?
@Jamie Why didn't you vote for Pendio?
@funnier6 Why didn't you vote for Pen-- Oh wait, you're practically confirmed. Answer anyway?
@Ithinkthatseveryone Why didn't you vot-- Okay, just stop it.

Until further notice, the top two are on my scumlist. Since Pendio flipped scum, at least one of them is bound to have avoided detection because their fellow wolf was in hot water.

@Lilac @Rainami Thoughts?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I've already said that I didn't find the case on him very strong, and that I was still pretty weary of you. So I was going to vote for someone I did feel better about voting for, instead of someone I didn't just because you claimed to have a plan.

Plus if everyone was on Pendio's vote, that wouldn't have helped much would it? You'd just know how many scum were left but we'd still be in about the same place.

Also, if Space is the most suspicious to you out of the people on Pendio's lynch then I don't know how I'm also suspicious to you since I've been going after him for the past few days.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Mo daijoubu! Nazette? Watashi ga kita!

latest

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Behold, the one and only true hero of the Town has arrived! I've survived the Night because of a passive ability that activates once all the shots are used up. Seems that Kuro may have died in my place, unfortunately, but this is a small trifle compared to the guh-lorious tidings ahead. Moving on, the results showed that there was one scum member on the wagon. Judging by how many confirmed players were on the Pendio lynch, it won't take long to weed them out. Space looks kind of suspicious at the end of the wagon.

That being said, I am very disappointed in those who didn't vote for Pendio like I asked.

allmight_by_aims774-da6ys1s.gif

@Jamie Why didn't you vote for Pendio?
@funnier6 Why didn't you vote for Pen-- Oh wait, you're practically confirmed. Answer anyway?
@Ithinkthatseveryone Why didn't you vot-- Okay, just stop it.

Until further notice, the top two are on my scumlist. Since Pendio flipped scum, at least one of them is bound to have avoided detection because their fellow wolf was in hot water.

@Lilac @Rainami Thoughts?
What Minish said, a 7 person wagon is probably a pretty good size to take a look at, since there's a good chance of scum, but not so many players that it's impossible to work through. So, this means it's probably one of Mido, Lilac, or Space, since Music and rain are Masons, I know my role, and I'm still reasonably confident about you. I don't think it's Mido, since 2 scum RoleCops is unlikely. I'll take a closer look at both Lilac and Space later.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
What Minish said, a 7 person wagon is probably a pretty good size to take a look at, since there's a good chance of scum, but not so many players that it's impossible to work through. So, this means it's probably one of Mido, Lilac, or Space, since Music and rain are Masons, I know my role, and I'm still reasonably confident about you. I don't think it's Mido, since 2 scum RoleCops is unlikely. I'll take a closer look at both Lilac and Space later.

I'm quitting this forum, so it's only right I tell you all that I'm subbing out as well.

This was my last reply, should I keep going if you want to call my idle character into question? If so, I see myself being questioned for wagon votes, yet each of my wagons took down scum, what do you want from me?

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
This was my last reply, should I keep going if you want to call my idle character into question? If so, I see myself being questioned for wagon votes, yet each of my wagons took down scum, what do you want from me?
3 things,
1) Just because you're subbing out doesn't mean you're not scum.
2) Saying that the wagons you voted on brought down scum feels a bit needy. Then again defiantly saying "I'm Town" also looks bad. Pointing out other scummy players tends to work better than defending yourself.
3) I don't recall you actually making any original thoughts on the scum players either, just rolling along with what others said. I'm just running on memory with this though, so if I'm wrong please correct me.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
3) I don't recall you actually making any original thoughts on the scum players either, just rolling along with what others said. I'm just running on memory with this though, so if I'm wrong please correct me.

I'm the one who went after Feenie first. so pretty sure I did some contributing. I have no problem answering questions or proving more dramatically.

Vote: Lilac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom