• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Anabel, soon-to-be main character :)
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. @Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro
DAY 4 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Pendio VII (Midorikawa, musicfan, Lilac, EMIYA Shirou, Rainami, Lone_Garurumon, Space)
Space III (funnier6, Kuro, Minish_Link)
EMIYA Shirou I (Pendio)

Pendio was lynched.

Dear [Pendio], You are Matt.

You've been a member of Team Aqua in the events of ORAS, serving faithfully your leader Archie. However after the awakening of Primal Kyogre and Brendan calming it down, Archie had stopped his plans for marine expansion. You didn't share this sentiment and tried to continue the plan yourself with the help of Mega Evolution and the meteoroid incident of the Delta Episode. In the end, however, it was Brendan who managed to make you come back to terms with Archie and the team, so you left your plan behind as well. However, a while later, still not satisfied with the direction Team Aqua was going, Anabel seized the chance to invite you in Team Soaring, and you accepted while still posing as an Aqua Admin.

Because of your strength and purpose of holding back Brendan in the game, you are the Roleblocker. Once per night you may select a player and attempt to prevent them from using their role.

You are allied with Mafia and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated while at least one of your members is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Pendio was lynched. He was Matt, Mafia Roleblocker.

It is now Night 5. It will end in 24 hours (-38 minutes).

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
holy **** i thought we had another 24 hours

Jamie

i was gonna say i believe emiya over pendio but oops anyway

Jamie

okay, so EMIYA how the **** are you an x-shot sensor and an x-shot jailkeeper this just seems weird

like i feel confident youre town but your role is just confusing

Mint Elv

Fish!
I'm not more entitled than anybody else, it's just that I was sort of okay with not being able to get things done in the thread cause I had OC, but now I can't get things done in either the thread or OC so I'm basically watching the game burn rn.
...........Why can't you get things done in thread? Pendios lynch had absolutely nothing to do with OC.
Pendio is actively not trying, y/n?
I was going to say yay to this. Too much effort to delete quotes on phone.
he cant be actively not trying. he didnt post for 6 days. hes not "actively" doing anything
And to this I was going to point out that he was active enough tot vote Feenie. So he must have been caught up then.

@EMIYA Shirou did you use your sensor just now? Because that wagon was decent sized.

funnier6

Courage~
...........Why can't you get things done in thread? Pendios lynch had absolutely nothing to do with OC.

I was going to say yay to this. Too much effort to delete quotes on phone.

And to this I was going to point out that he was active enough tot vote Feenie. So he must have been caught up then.

@EMIYA Shirou did you use your sensor just now? Because that wagon was decent sized.
Well I was obviously dead wrong about Pendio (the three jail keeper claims pinged me but I was ready to believe anything at this point)

His scum game really is very like his town. (Which I now realize)

Because I make reads based on behavior and everyone's behavior is affected by OC and claims that I can't account for.

Reactions: Pen

funnier6

Courage~
Creating an out-of-thread chat during day 1 makes very little sense to me though. I was put in such a chat. How can anyone possibly have solid reasons for trusting anyone else in this early stage of the game (unless you're a Mason)? This is why I have elected not to talk in the chat that I was put in. I have no reason to trust any of the other players in it, so I'd rather stick to the thread where everyone can see the things I say.

Also, I apologise for my inactivity during day 1. I'm usually not very interested in the day 1 discussions since there typically isn't anything to actually go on. Anyway, starting day 2 my activity ought to start picking up. ^^

This makes me feel like darth is spewed town.

Mint Elv

Fish!
His scum game really is very like his town. (Which I now realize)
That's why I don't use meta. I'm a similar kind of player when I'm super active. My town play and scumplay end up similar. Hence why I'm an often early check.
this is just playstyle differences i suppose. most joats im used do are 1-shot everything
For us JOAT is three 1x roles. For example: 1xcop 1xdoc 1x roleblocker
This makes me feel like darth is spewed town.

Darth isn't very trusted oc. He once stabbed a whole game in the back. And another he was kind. I think both were nonmafia though. I know the backstabbing one was.

Jamie

That's why I don't use meta. I'm a similar kind of player when I'm super active. My town play and scumplay end up similar. Hence why I'm an often early check.

For us JOAT is three 1x roles. For example: 1xcop 1xdoc 1x roleblocker

Darth isn't very trusted oc. He once stabbed a whole game in the back. And another he was kind. I think both were nonmafia though. I know the backstabbing one was.
right but emiya seems to have claimed to be more than 1-shot JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom