• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
If mafia never knew there was a watcher out there, that would've been useful. Now they'll probably just target inactives (see Domo) so that the watcher is less likely to watch their target. I never thought you posted that without the watcher's permission, I just have problems with how you went about it.

I just find it weird that you have to develop reads on certain people to be able to develop your reads on others. You should be able to get a feel for someone from their own actions. Not saying I find that scummy though, just odd.

Same.

Hm, yeah I can't say I see this coming from scum EMIYA at all. Though the whole thing just really confuses me. I'm not sure what role you've been trying to hint at this whole time which is throwing me off.

Also, I do agree that it seemed you had something specific on Floppolio. If you do then that would be pretty helpful, and I'd be more inclined to vote for them. But as it stands, I don't really have any read on them and would be more comfortable voting for someone I do have a read on, such as Space.
Well some people on ZD sorta have a team meta if they know eachothers role. I dont think I notice jamie have one in any games I played with him but funnier might have.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
THANKS TO THE DEATH OF DOMO, MUSICFAN IS NOW CONFIRMED TOWN! ALL PLAYERS MUST CLAIM TO THEM IN PRIVATE! ANY PLAYER WHO DOES NOT CLAIM IS INSTANTLY SUSPECT!

I'm fine with this as long as music is willing to keep this separate from the other claimed masons, as I'm still wary of them and they aren't proven town yet.

Well some people on ZD sorta have a team meta if they know eachothers role. I dont think I notice jamie have one in any games I played with him but funnier might have.

I don't think that's the case, as I don't even think funnier has played in a game with Jamie yet. Plus Jamie is just really hard to read anyways.

Kuro

caw
If you did not feel good about Lones lynch why did you not use this ablity if it is what I think it is then?

Seconding this question, and what about YIGA's, for that matter?

And also, does this really mean anything when about half the game is not around at all to vote for the sake of your role (which is pretty obviously "softclaimed" btw, might as well just do it outright)? Tbh, I think you acted too early.
Anyway, Vote: Space

funnier6

Courage~

Well, it's not that I think Pendio's a better option than them, it's that I just hadn't gotten around to reading them yet. I just moved down the player list and checked people out as they came up.

Oh absolutely. No matter the alignment you're always the go-to N1 investigation target.

Please don't base activity on raw post count. Especially with people like Jamie who put every single thought in a new post. The numbers start to lie.

You're the next name in the player list so you'll be the next person I go through to read, and honestly I can't remember the specifics of what, well, pretty much everyone has said, so I can't exactly remember what I'm dismissing. I'll try to respond to stuff you've asked me when I give my read for you though.

The thing is that Funnier's free to announce the the game what he's learned in private at any time. And he's quite possibly closer to solving the game than most of us purely by virtue of having OC.

You can stop that by bringing your post count up. Just find threads elsewhere around the forum and throw your thoughts in. I believe it should stop once you hit 5 posts.

A much more important post is coming, watch this space.

You take me out of context, I felt that since Jamie was one of the highest posters I felt it off putting that he hadn't really said very much.

I'm not particularly close to solving the game unfortunately.
If mafia never knew there was a watcher out there, that would've been useful. Now they'll probably just target inactives (see Domo) so that the watcher is less likely to watch their target. I never thought you posted that without the watcher's permission, I just have problems with how you went about it.

I just find it weird that you have to develop reads on certain people to be able to develop your reads on others. You should be able to get a feel for someone from their own actions. Not saying I find that scummy though, just odd.

Same.

Hm, yeah I can't say I see this coming from scum EMIYA at all. Though the whole thing just really confuses me. I'm not sure what role you've been trying to hint at this whole time which is throwing me off.

Also, I do agree that it seemed you had something specific on Floppolio. If you do then that would be pretty helpful, and I'd be more inclined to vote for them. But as it stands, I don't really have any read on them and would be more comfortable voting for someone I do have a read on, such as Space.

I do Minish, I slightly lean town on all of them, but where does that leave you when you haven't got any scum leans? So logically one of them must be scum if your hard town reads are correct.

If I could definitely read Jamie as town or scum I'd have a better idea of the rest.

funnier6

Courage~
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. CheffOfGames Lone_Garurumon
  5. @Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro

The ZD guys were wondering how OC is helpful? This is how!

THANKS TO THE DEATH OF DOMO, MUSICFAN IS NOW CONFIRMED TOWN! ALL PLAYERS MUST CLAIM TO THEM IN PRIVATE! ANY PLAYER WHO DOES NOT CLAIM IS INSTANTLY SUSPECT!

@doctor your next target is musicfan. I don't care who else you think is Town, we know music is Town, and that's much more important.

@musicfan don't tell the thread any specifics on who has claimed to you, but you should tell the game about anything that looks off to you. Duplicate claims, claims that seem unlikely, stuff like that. Don;t give us the specific claims, just give us the players who made them.

This is a process commonly referred to as "Town Leader" patented by Elieson of BMGf. It is stupidly effective, but can only be done with OC.

I disagree, I don't see how that automatically makes him mafias most wanted, if he was they wouldn't shoot him anyway cause they'd think he was protected.
I will keep it from them. I dont trust them fully because of their claiming to have a power role.

<\3

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I do Minish, I slightly lean town on all of them, but where does that leave you when you haven't got any scum leans? So logically one of them must be scum if your hard town reads are correct.

If I could definitely read Jamie as town or scum I'd have a better idea of the rest.

If you think one of those three must logically be scum, why not go after one of them and try to pressure them or something? Instead of going after someone you have no read on. Like I said, Jamie's hard to read anyways, so I'm not sure if reading him would help you out any.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
It'll take some time for the claims to pile up, so in the meantime I'm going to
Vote: EMIYA Shirou

I've caught your softclaim good sir, and based on information that had been revealed to me; I don't buy it! This in addition to your lengthy dip into CWACing earlier on and your weird reasoning for the votes you're making makes me confident in my vote.

You take me out of context, I felt that since Jamie was one of the highest posters I felt it off putting that he hadn't really said very much.
Yes, but a high post count from Jamie is deceptive since he puts all thoughts in different posts. His actual activity levels would be lower than the number implies.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
I disagree, I don't see how that automatically makes him mafias most wanted, if he was they wouldn't shoot him anyway cause they'd think he was protected.

<\3
It's more productive to protect someone you know is Town than to protect someone who might be mafia. Especially when that someone is amassing all the claims in the game and is put into a very strong position to help solve the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's more productive to protect someone you know is Town than to protect someone who might be mafia. Especially when that someone is amassing all the claims in the game and is put into a very strong position to help solve the game.

I agree with this. Also, I find it a little hypocritical that rainami basically threatened mafia not to attack her and funnier since they had information, but when you suggest the doctor keep music (the only confirmed townie) safe for the same reason, funnier says not to.

funnier6

Courage~
If you think one of those three must logically be scum, why not go after one of them and try to pressure them or something? Instead of going after someone you have no read on. Like I said, Jamie's hard to read anyways, so I'm not sure if reading him would help you out any.

Well I am voting space you know, I'm just keeping my eye on him for until he does more things.

funnier6

Courage~
I agree with this. Also, I find it a little hypocritical that rainami basically threatened mafia not to attack her and funnier since they had information, but when you suggest the doctor keep music (the only confirmed townie) safe for the same reason, funnier says not to.

The watcher makes it a real threat you see, if they killed one of us we'd know who did it. (It wasn't my idea to tell everyone but Rainy thought it was best)

I happen to believe that certain power roles who may be getting important information are higher on the list to be protected than music.

Also cmon Minish, either you believe us or you don't.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
I happen to believe that certain power roles who may be getting important information are higher on the list to be protected than music.
But we don't have any way of confirming who these power roles are. We can confirm music is Town, and have the gathering claims from all players. music's going to get more info considerably faster than any of the informative roles will.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The watcher makes it a real threat you see, if they killed one of us we'd know who did it. (It wasn't my idea to tell everyone but Rainy thought it was best)

Also cmon Minish, either you believe us or you don't.

But you want people to know who killed you. That's a way of finding mafia. Instead you all kept that from happening.

All of those power roles can tell their info to music now and doctor can keep him safe so that all of the info stays in the game. That's the purpose of claiming to music and having him be protected.

Also, it's not a believe us or don't. This is mafia, nothing is certain until it's proven. I'm having a hard time believing you all just because of the weird things you've been doing. So even if you're town, I don't want any information I tell music getting back to the two of you. You can see that I'm obviously still giving you the benefit of the doubt since I haven't voted for either one of you, but that doesn't mean that if you do something that seems scummy I'm not going to point it out. There's still a chance you're lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom