• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainami

locked away
I'm actually attempting to gather a few claims from people. If you trust me or funnier enough, feel free to claim to us as well. Or the other mason pair, I guess. I'm still not convinced either one is town, even if I currently think they probably are.

Last edited:

Rainami

locked away
I'm not sure I understand...
in a private conversation, somebody revealed to me that they have the watcher role. For the time being, I shall withhold further details...

I have told the people I've talked to not to say whether or not they claimed to me. I find that talking about that too much in thread gives mafia too much information.
What's a watcher?
a watcher can target a person at night and see who visited them

Lily

Mischievous Minx
in a private conversation, somebody revealed to me that they have the watcher role. For the time being, I shall withhold further details...

I have told the people I've talked to not to say whether or not they claimed to me. I find that talking about that too much in thread gives mafia too much information.

a watcher can target a person at night and see who visited them

Thanks for clearing that up! I'm starting to change my opinion of the Masons. For now I feel a bit reassured about you due to this watcher claim, but I'll have to think it over.

However, you funnier and Music all voted for Garu and mislynched him. Did you converse with funnier over this?

Rainami

locked away
did funnier vote for garu? I honestly don't even remember. Funnier didn't talk to me much about garu the phase when he was lynched. He talked to me about some other players, but garu was not mentioned lately in our conversation.

I could stand to read a bit more of what I missed...

as for why I voted him, I noticed what I deemed to be suspicious behavior from feenie in regards to him, and in combination with stuff me and other people have mentioned earlier, I felt like voting him was the best course of action at the time.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Well for now my suspicions lie with Dom and Music. Music voted but Dom did not. I've even seem Dom on here and he didnt seem to care about the lynch. I want to know what's going on over there.

funnier6

Courage~
Thanks for clearing that up! I'm starting to change my opinion of the Masons. For now I feel a bit reassured about you due to this watcher claim, but I'll have to think it over.

However, you funnier and Music all voted for Garu and mislynched him. Did you converse with funnier over this?

No, we both got there independently.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's because I'm sure out of garu/space/darth logically one must be scum but if I stare at them too long they all look town so I feel like if I could get a solid read on Jamie I would feel better/worse on the earlier trio.

Ill probably change later but right now I want to see more from him.

Why would getting a solid read on Jamie make you feel better/worse about one of those three? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Plus, this whole game you seem to care more about lynching people you think will give you info regardless of alignment, instead of focusing on people that look scummy. You just said yourself out of those three, you feel one of them must be scum, so why in the world would you focus on Jamie who you don't even have a read on?

What's the case on Space in terms for a 5 year old?

I should've restated my reason in my post where I voted for Space. But here's the copy/paste of what I said in my reads list.
"Said in one post that they understood the suspicion on Lone, and then later said the votes on him seemed out of proportion. So they could just be going with whatever the popular opinion at the time is to blend in. Plus said that rainami's vote on Lone gave no reason, but then voted for ALIT because his reason for voting Lone coincided with previous reasoning. Which I don't find to be an odd thing, and certainly no reason looks worse than agreeing with others reasons."

Also, I felt like their reasoning for finding me scummy was pretty weak/reaching and they didn't find me suspicious until I had stated that I had a scum lean on them.

I'm a 2x town rolecop and I haven't used my shots yet. And unless mafia has two rolecops, I can prove my role pretty easily. It's not easily faked. I haven't used it yet because being a limited amount, I rather use it wisely.

Alright, I'm willing to believe that for now as that can be an extremely important role.

BTW I keep being told to login into nintendoplus when I change pages or just come onto this site. Is there a reason for that?

I was having the same issue. I believe it has something to do with @funnier6 's signature, since after I hid it that stopped happening. Funnier, you might wanna check into that. Not sure exactly what's going on there.

hey...I have a watcher claim. The mafia might want to avoid targeting me or funnier, for their own good.

Why post this? This looks really strange to me. First, it outs one of town's investigative roles. Second, why do you want to warn the mafia of it? It's better for them not to know, and in the case mafia did target you or funnier and the watcher was watching you, then that just helps us even more.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I voted him off do to just because he seamed dismissuve although sometimes when im ignored I start to get tunnel vision on people and I already had a scum lean on him.

Rainami

locked away
Why post this? This looks really strange to me. First, it outs one of town's investigative roles. Second, why do you want to warn the mafia of it? It's better for them not to know, and in the case mafia did target you or funnier and the watcher was watching you, then that just helps us even more.
I don't wanna get shot

Rainami

locked away
watchers can detect kills. They shoot me, then somebody's getting caught if the little bird I'm in contact with wants to watch me. Same with funnier if they watch him. Or maybe they'll watch someone else entirely. Who knows?

if my goal was to out the claims I've received in thread, I can assure you I'd have more to talk about than this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom