• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Also I'm tired af and sick rn so I'm having trouble concentrating

Mint Elv

Fish!
@Lone_Garurumon I have beeen posting but you seem to be dismissing a lot of what I have to say as wifom and not even takeing the time to talk about. Othere people just seem to ignore it.
What did he dismiss as WIFOM other than the thing with me and Feenie.

LG hasn't struck me as strange this game, but he's also pretty good as either alignment.

I'm going to go with Pendio

VOTE: Pendio

I don't really know what the case on Space is, and honestly I doubt that if she's mafia she would comment in favor of me not being Feenie's scumbuddy since the idea isn't exactly scummy. And Pendio's hasn't done anything that struck me as town, and the adding yet another vote on Feenie just feels off. What's the point when she was bound to be lynched by that point? And why at the very last moments of EOD, or rather what would have been if he would have beat the time. His post ended up three minutes after the update. IDK how long it takes to type but the post itself wasn't very large. Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Day 3 15/09/2017

So anyways he feels off.

As for Space she isn't the most active, but she makes good posts like she's been making. Darth is subbing out so he's not very useful. Idk whats going on with Cheff.

D

Deleted member 14134

Alright there are definitely posts from space and midori that are popping up pages back rather than when they post them. I'm gonna pm a mod about it and try to get it fixed.

funnier6

Courage~

LG hasn't struck me as strange this game, but he's also pretty good as either alignment.

I don't really know what the case on Space is, and honestly I doubt that if she's mafia she would comment in favor of me not being Feenie's scumbuddy since the idea isn't exactly scummy. And Pendio's hasn't done anything that struck me as town, and the adding yet another vote on Feenie just feels off. What's the point when she was bound to be lynched by that point? And why at the very last moments of EOD, or rather what would have been if he would have beat the time. His post ended up three minutes after the update. IDK how long it takes to type but the post itself wasn't very large. Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Day 3 15/09/2017

So anyways he feels off.

As for Space she isn't the most active, but she makes good posts like she's been making. Darth is subbing out so he's not very useful. Idk whats going on with Cheff.

All right, I'm going to trust you about space, so that makes garu the better choice for me. Either way I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot.

Vote: Garu

D

Deleted member 14134

I have claimed to Funnier and he confirms that it is what Feenie told him. So unless I'm lying scum, then they didn't rolecop him.
This is why I see a problem with outside chat. Because now only funnier has this information and if Feenie and Midori are scumbuddies they could easily have told funnier the same thing which really doesn't confirm anything. @funnier6 did you ever entertain the possibility that this could be the case and they both coordinated to tell you the same thing to try to clear midori as town?

funnier6

Courage~
This is why I see a problem with outside chat. Because now only funnier has this information and if Feenie and Midori are scumbuddies they could easily have told funnier the same thing which really doesn't confirm anything. @funnier6 did you ever entertain the possibility that this could be the case and they both coordinated to tell you the same thing to try to clear midori as town?

Well duh, it's the role itself that makes me lean town on her, it's not the sort of thing you can convincingly fake for very long.

D

Deleted member 14134

Well duh, it's the role itself that makes me lean town on her, it's not the sort of thing you can convincingly fake for very long.
Who's to say they didn't just give you a role that would sound convincing?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ten minutes till EoD. Fashionably late as always! :cool:

Unvote

What Midori said checks for me. It's probable that Feenie tried to summon her to fit in (at the time the inactives weren't participating), but on the flipside I'm having a hard time believing that she'd call on her scumbud.

@Lone_Garurumon I was saying that lynching Storm was one possible method to gain information. It didn't necessarily mean that you or Lilac were Mafia, but it was successful in that it allowed me to see who would participate in the push and check their responses. *takes notes*

Mint Elv

Fish!
Alright there are definitely posts from space and midori that are popping up pages back rather than when they post them. I'm gonna pm a mod about it and try to get it fixed.
Our posts seem to need to be moderated. I know I saw "Waiting for mod approval" On my first post today.
Honestly I'll come out. Since thinking about it there is no point in hiding it since mafia knows my role already. I'm just in old habit right now.

I'm a 2x town rolecop and I haven't used my shots yet. And unless mafia has two rolecops, I can prove my role pretty easily. It's not easily faked. I haven't used it yet because being a limited amount, I rather use it wisely.

funnier6

Courage~
Our posts seem to need to be moderated. I know I saw "Waiting for mod approval" On my first post today.

Honestly I'll come out. Since thinking about it there is no point in hiding it since mafia knows my role already. I'm just in old habit right now.

I'm a 2x town rolecop and I haven't used my shots yet. And unless mafia has two rolecops, I can prove my role pretty easily. It's not easily faked. I haven't used it yet because being a limited amount, I rather use it wisely.

@Bok of the Wild do you really reckon mafia had another role cop?

Mint Elv

Fish!
@Lone_Garurumon I was saying that lynching Storm was one possible method to gain information. It didn't necessarily mean that you or Lilac were Mafia, but it was successful in that it allowed me to see who would participate in the push and check their responses. *takes notes*
It's a bad lynch still though. Inactives or people like Storm leave no information on their end and we can only guess about those who lynched them. That's why actives if possible are better lynch targets since we can look over their posts and see how they interacted with people.

D

Deleted member 14134

I messaged a mod, hopefully that can be sorted out soon.
@Bok of the Wild do you really reckon mafia had another role cop?
Funnier, I didn't know she was claiming rolecop when i was questioning you lol, she literally just posted it.
Ten minutes till EoD. Fashionably late as always! :cool:
Welcome to the party.

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. @Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. @Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. @Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. @Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro
Final Day 3 Vote Count
Lone_Garurumon - 4 (Floppolio, rainami, music, Funnier)
Space - 3 (Minish Link, Kuro, Bok of the Wild)
DarthWolf - 1 (Space)
Midorikawa - 1 (Emiya)
Pendio - 1 (Midorikawa)

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were...
Dear [Lone_Garurumon], You are Wallace.

Current champion of the Hoenn Pokemon League, you are the strongest trainer in the region besides a select few who have beaten you or your predecessor, Steven.

Because of your power, and influence due to being the league champion. You are the Roleblocker. Every night you can target someone, blocking them from using any active power they have.

You are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

Storm was Modkilled. They were...
Dear [Storm], You are Hoopa

You've been behind several incidents of people and Pokemon disappearing or appearing out of nowhere because of your hyperspace abilities. You are involved in Brendan's disappearance and will do anything to cover this up, from either the people of Hoenn who are trying to bring him back or Team Soaring which also wants him for his Latias and Latios.

Because of your hyperspace abilities, you can shift to other dimensions or take others and lock them there. As a result, you are the Odd Night Commuter Even Night Serial Killer. In odd nights (1 3 5 etc.) you are unable to talk in the thread but are also imprevious to all night actions, as if you weren't in the game. For even nights (2 4 6 etc.) you can select a player and attempt to kill them.

You are allied with yourself and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated while you are still alive.

It is now Night 3. The phase ends in 24 hours.

Kuro

caw
I don't think anyone can or will change what's clearly an anti-spam measure tbh, best to just make the required number of posts with a introduction thread or something @Midorikawa

So anyways he feels off.

All right, I'm going to trust you about space, so that makes garu the better choice for me. Either way I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot.

Vote: Garu
"I trust your reads, so I'll vote someone else you said you don't suspect and ignore your actual vote and case (DISCLAIMER: I don't think my vote's a good lynch either)!"

SJdH7G5.jpg

funnier6

Courage~
Okay I'm an idiot plus we got lucky, I suppose I can live with that. I'ma feel really stupid if space was scum. :kawaii:

I'm going to analyze the wagon soon and eat ice cream to soothe my pride.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't think anyone can or will change what's clearly an anti-spam measure tbh, best to just make the required number of posts with a introduction thread or something @Midorikawa

"I trust your reads, so I'll vote someone else you said you don't suspect and ignore your actual vote and case (DISCLAIMER: I don't think my vote's a good lynch either)!"

SJdH7G5.jpg

It was down to space and garu for me before that anyway, I kept thinking about how garu really did seem to be role fishing and I decided to trust midoris read of space.

The last bit was calling myself an idiot ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom