• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint Elv

Fish!
I have not caught the softclsim. You apparently did though, so why did you vote for him?
So I want to note this because I apparently gave a misconception. I did not know Alits softclaim and actually really bad at catching them. This is going to look like BS later in this post though.
Also I can promise I'm not tunneling, I'm just applying pressure under the idea that you MIGHT be scum, and I'm only asking a few questions. I asked about Storm on D1 and i'm looking into ALIT too as you said. Not only that but wouldn't constantly going after the Masons, like others are doing, be tunneling as well?
This disturbs me. There is no reason for it. Tunneling is not alignment indicative. Town does it just as much as mafia. But this is too much of trying to make themselves look town.

I'm not feeling that any of her three scum reads (Emiya Lilac and ALIT) are actually scum which worries me a bit, surely one was snuck in there but I just don't see it.
Alit we know is town now since he's dead.

Emiya hasn't struck me as town, and Feenie may have been mafia but that doesn't mean she wasn't doing some distancing or bussing when she brought up interesting points on Emiya.

Lilac I'm pretty neutral on. There are things they do that I'm not sure are newbie mistakes or actual scummy actions.
I hate not being able to be around for eod, as seeing those posts would have definitely changed my thoughts on Feenie and I would have felt more comfortable voting her. Kinda curious about her stating that she investigated Midorikawa and sending the "results" to funnier. Could've been an opportunity to try and clear a fellow scumbud for a while, but it's hard to say either way.

Gonna look more into Feenie's reads and see if I can get anything out of those.
In case you're curious about why she investigated me-I don't actually know for sure, but my guess is just out of pure fear. She knows me, and most likely was afraid of me and wanted to know how dangerous I would be outside of just voting and analyzing. I'm pretty sure at this point on our site I'm one of the ones people want to check early on.

Yes it does!

Go to the mafia forum and click on the number of posts for this thread. (Should be 800 something) then just click on the post count of who you want to ISO.
Give this to our site too please.
Midori - Pretty good. I like. damn sexy too Metahate and aggression is Midori's meta :P
Dang. This read is so amazing and accurate. A+

Not sure if there's some sort of motive there or not, since ALIT seems like he was killed for his softclaim.
Speaking of this-if this is true then it might be good to know who knew his softclaim. Curiously you have to wonder who would lie as well. We know 100% that if he was killed over his claim that it was by mafia knowing his softclaim, because we know 100% that Feenie used her rolecop on me. I have claimed to Funnier and he confirms that it is what Feenie told him. So unless I'm lying scum, then they didn't rolecop him.
Besides if I were scum, why would I go out of my way to take out my strongest teammate, especially when I'm new against veterans
..........Because they were being lynched anyways. Because they screwed up. Because by bussing your members you can win the game for your members because town will think mafia wouldn't do it.

Midori if I'm not mistaken
You are. I don't believe I ever gave any read on Lilac. Them claiming to be new makes me egh on them since it's harder to judge.
Lastly, found something interesting when I was reading back. Voting to pressure.

Vote: @Midorikawa
That is weird.....
I also wanna know why she apparently checked mido.
I said it before. She probably did it out of fear. She probably wanted to see how much of a threat I would be.
Would Feenie be so obvious about it? Bringing attention to Midorikawa like that makes me think it was some sort of plan to make Midorikawa have suspicion thrown on her.
I know she really did check me. Idk why she kept my claim private, but maybe she hoped it would save her by making her look townier.
Good catch, Rainy. I'm down for a Lone Garu lynch (and will change my vote if it comes down to it) but want hear from Midori first.
Hi.
Also as I said before and you apparently missed that too, what scum busses their strongest player? To look good? No that would be stupid and put me at a major disadvantage if I was scum.
Smart scum. Very smart scum. Feenie was screwed the moment she claimed. She wouldn't have lived past this day phase, or at most Day 4.
While I'm still a bit suspicious of EMIYA, he seems to be soft-claiming which he does a lot as town, so I'm willing to give him benefit of the doubt for now at least. But I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on him. Plus, there's someone else who I feel could be a decent lynch candidate for today. Midorikawa has been looking a bit suspect to me for a while. Like I said in my reads list before, I don't agree with a lot of things she's said and I find her vote on Libk extremely weird. Especially since she essentially said that she wasn't sure if he was someone that looked scummy to her, but thought he might have, so she voted for him. That's not a good reasoning. Plus the fact that from pretty much her first post in the game, she had been saying Feenie's game is off and that she wasn't making a whole lot of sense. But never voted for her, despite having reason to. And Feenie saying that she investigated Midorikawa as role cop, and messaging funnier her "results" from that could be her trying to give a scumbud a little bit of clearance for a while at least.

Vote: Midorikawa
1) I was working off memory and still am since I've been busy, hence my MIA the previous night phase. So I had the impression of some L name being suspicious to me.
2) I explained why I didn't vote Feenie. Because I don't support lynching those who can't defend themselves. If you read I said I was in support but I wasn't going to vote her when there was no confirmation on if she had internet stable enough to get on. When she did get on, I wasn't on.
3) Feenie probably thought she had a better chance at saving herself longer if she did the results privately. Funnier can confirm this since I told him all the things strange about the whole thing.
Okay my finals game finished yesterday so hey.

@Minish_Link I read the midorikawa check by feenie as spew, so I don't think midori is scum? or do you think it was an anti spew attempt?
Spew? Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare? Can I join?
I think it's possible it was an anti spew attempt partially due to the fact that she just told funnier about it and might have been hoping that since he's a town read he would give her a slight clear for now. It would be less risky for her to do knowing that the town cop is dead.
Meh. Frankly she was completely screwed. The moment she claimed.
Ok, I think I get it now, thanks. We do also need to consider that Feenie may have simply claimed to check Mido, so she'd be able to shrug off any suspicion that might come in later. But this is getting pretty WIFOM, so I guess what I'm saying is that since we can't be sure, we really need to take Mido on her own merits, rather than trying to guess what Scum!Feenie might have done.
Thank you :)

And speaking of stuff. You as a fellow BMG player can confirm that mafia from our site might consider it good to make sure I'm not a super dangerous role.
Unfortunately I won't be around for eod, since I'll be going to bed here soon.
I kinda wanna trust Jamie that he views it as spew. I might just be reading too much into Midorikawa's actions because our playstyles are so different.
But if I trust that for now, that gets rid of two of my previous scum leans (since I'm giving EMIYA benefit of the doubt). Which leaves only Space as my last scum lean. I was torn between the three of them anyways, so I guess I'll go ahead and

Unvote: Midorikawa

Vote: Space

I can wait for more information to see whether or not I still feel the same about Midorikawa tomorrow.

Possibly. I don't like you either so.

So what's the case on Space?

Also on the other bmg users that aren't posting here actively: Outside of those subbing out, they also may be just forgetting to check here as it's not our home site and it may slip their minds and stuff.

funnier6

Courage~

Feenie's interactions with Mido (and vice versa) are pretty much WIFOM and not worth reading into at all tbh, and Mido looks good otherwise.
I messaged Darth for OC and was told he's asked for a sub, and Garu looks good enough to me so far.

I'd still like to lynch Finn for actively not saying anything, however.

Why can't anyone find subsss

I would go for garu now but I have a gut town read on him. Still, the odds of there being scum in garu/space/darth are pretty high.

That said, something about Jamie is making me a little nervous.

Vote: Jamie

Btw karu, did you make a reads list lately?

Kuro

caw

I would go for garu now but I have a gut town read on him. Still, the odds of there being scum in garu/space/darth are pretty high.

If it's enough to make you vote outside of your likely scum trio, you can elaborate, right?

I've said as much about my reads as is relevant for now.

Musicfan

the shadow mage

Could you go into more detail?
Also Kuro pushing for lynches against inactives is slightly worrying to me because we get next to know information out of them unless they are scum. I could see pushing for mod kills but a lynch of a more active player would give us more to go off of.

D

Deleted member 14134

Lone_Garurumon - 3 (Floppolio, rainami, music)
Space - 2 (Minish Link, Kuro)
DarthWolf - 1 (Space)
ChefOfGames - 1 (Bok of the Wild)
Midorikawa - 1 (Emiya)
Jamie - 1 (Funnier)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

That sure is ****ing vague lol

let me check the game state and read some posts

funnier6

Courage~
It's because I'm sure out of garu/space/darth logically one must be scum but if I stare at them too long they all look town so I feel like if I could get a solid read on Jamie I would feel better/worse on the earlier trio.

Ill probably change later but right now I want to see more from him.

(I didn't realize how close we are to end of day)

D

Deleted member 14134

It's because I'm sure out of garu/space/darth logically one must be scum but if I stare at them too long they all look town so I feel like if I could get a solid read on Jamie I would feel better/worse on the earlier trio.

Ill probably change later but right now I want to see more from him.

(I didn't realize how close we are to end of day)
What information do you think we get from a Garu lynch? Right now I have a pretty good feeling about him. Darth is apparently getting a replacement and has very little to go on. Thought I disagreed with his reasoning when he voted ALIT and thought it was reaching idk how much info we get off his lynch either since he feels relatively inactive. That leaves Space and as of right now unless we start another wagon, it looks like it's coming down between Space and Garu. Between the two, I feel good about Garu, I'd have to go back and iso space and take a look at him. But ya, what info do you think we would gain from lynching garu?

funnier6

Courage~
That sure is ****ing vague lol

let me check the game state and read some posts

Hiiii

It's mostly that you have sixty posts but I haven't really noticed you doing any solving, mostly just talking about roles and things like that.
What information do you think we get from a Garu lynch? Right now I have a pretty good feeling about him. Darth is apparently getting a replacement and has very little to go on. Thought I disagreed with his reasoning when he voted ALIT and thought it was reaching idk how much info we get off his lynch either since he feels relatively inactive. That leaves Space and as of right now unless we start another wagon, it looks like it's coming down between Space and Garu. Between the two, I feel good about Garu, I'd have to go back and iso space and take a look at him. But ya, what info do you think we would gain from lynching garu?

That's sort of the problem, his being in my poe list is my only reason for his lynch rn.

Maybe it's because I haven't played with these people but space and garu seem all right to me, it's just poe that makes their lynchs feel necessary.

You have any better ideas?

Jamie

Starting next game day I will be more active.

What's the case on Space in terms for a 5 year old? Not lynching garumon today probably because he looks like he's genuinely trying hard.

Haven't seen anything good from space or Darth wolf but I don't really see the cases on them?

Jamie

Hiiii

It's mostly that you have sixty posts but I haven't really noticed you doing any solving, mostly just talking about roles and things like that.

That's sort of the problem, his being in my poe list is my only reason for his lynch rn.

Maybe it's because I haven't played with these people but space and garu seem all right to me, it's just poe that makes their lynchs feel necessary.

Was very busy with my Champs game

Musicfan

the shadow mage
@Lone_Garurumon I have beeen posting but you seem to be dismissing a lot of what I have to say as wifom and not even takeing the time to talk about. Othere people just seem to ignore it.

D

Deleted member 14134

Tbh I'm kind of drawing blank right now to and I think that's due to the inactivity in part. Unless we can think of someone who's lynch would give us a lot of information. Otherwise maybe Libk, he said he was reading and has yet to comment on anything yet. But then we get no info off his lynch and I'm not sure how much better lynching him is over another inactive. I'd still say darth even though he's getting a replacement, just cuz someone is being replaced doesn't mean they're town. I know it'd be nice to hear from them before we lynch them but idk what else to do now. If it's between space and LG though, I'm voting space just because Garu does look quite abit better to me (I'll have to re-read him) but right now I have a town read on him while I'm null on Space.

Might as well just do it then, I'm still down for looking somewhere else though.

funnier6

Courage~
Was very busy with my Champs game

I don't doubt that, but if you're town I don't see you trying quite so hard to post things if you're already overloaded. I don't mean to use that against you, it just feels strange.
Tbh I'm kind of drawing blank right now to and I think that's due to the inactivity in part. Unless we can think of someone who's lynch would give us a lot of information. Otherwise maybe Libk, he said he was reading and has yet to comment on anything yet. But then we get no info off his lynch and I'm not sure how much better lynching him is over another inactive. I'd still say darth even though he's getting a replacement, just cuz someone is being replaced doesn't mean they're town. I know it'd be nice to hear from them before we lynch them but idk what else to do now. If it's between space and LG though, I'm voting space just because Garu does look quite abit better to me (I'll have to re-read him) but right now I have a town read on him while I'm null on Space.

Might as well just do it then, I'm still down for looking somewhere else though.

I'm going to feel really stupid if all three of them are town but I really wish I knew these bulba people better.

Space seems to be the safest lynch right now but I hate to make the decision between him and garu.

Jamie

Next dp I'll do more solving I reckon. Was hard to get heavy into this game with Champs going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom