• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
While I'm still a bit suspicious of EMIYA, he seems to be soft-claiming which he does a lot as town, so I'm willing to give him benefit of the doubt for now at least. But I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on him. Plus, there's someone else who I feel could be a decent lynch candidate for today. Midorikawa has been looking a bit suspect to me for a while. Like I said in my reads list before, I don't agree with a lot of things she's said and I find her vote on Libk extremely weird. Especially since she essentially said that she wasn't sure if he was someone that looked scummy to her, but thought he might have, so she voted for him. That's not a good reasoning. Plus the fact that from pretty much her first post in the game, she had been saying Feenie's game is off and that she wasn't making a whole lot of sense. But never voted for her, despite having reason to. And Feenie saying that she investigated Midorikawa as role cop, and messaging funnier her "results" from that could be her trying to give a scumbud a little bit of clearance for a while at least.

Vote: Midorikawa

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Okay my finals game finished yesterday so hey.

@Minish_Link I read the midorikawa check by feenie as spew, so I don't think midori is scum? or do you think it was an anti spew attempt?

funnier6

Courage~
While I'm still a bit suspicious of EMIYA, he seems to be soft-claiming which he does a lot as town, so I'm willing to give him benefit of the doubt for now at least. But I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on him. Plus, there's someone else who I feel could be a decent lynch candidate for today. Midorikawa has been looking a bit suspect to me for a while. Like I said in my reads list before, I don't agree with a lot of things she's said and I find her vote on Libk extremely weird. Especially since she essentially said that she wasn't sure if he was someone that looked scummy to her, but thought he might have, so she voted for him. That's not a good reasoning. Plus the fact that from pretty much her first post in the game, she had been saying Feenie's game is off and that she wasn't making a whole lot of sense. But never voted for her, despite having reason to. And Feenie saying that she investigated Midorikawa as role cop, and messaging funnier her "results" from that could be her trying to give a scumbud a little bit of clearance for a while at least.

Vote: Midorikawa

@Minish_Link I read the midorikawa check by feenie as spew, so I don't think midori is scum? or do you think it was an anti spew attempt?

I think I can accurately judge what it was by what midori claims, if I'm right I think I know how to confirm her role.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I think it's possible it was an anti spew attempt partially due to the fact that she just told funnier about it and might have been hoping that since he's a town read he would give her a slight clear for now. It would be less risky for her to do knowing that the town cop is dead.

I think I can accurately judge what it was by what midori claims, if I'm right I think I know how to confirm her role.

Hm, well this changes things a bit. If you think you have a way of confirming her role, I'm willing to unvote and allow that to happen if you think that's for the best knowing what the claim is.

funnier6

Courage~
I think it's possible it was an anti spew attempt partially due to the fact that she just told funnier about it and might have been hoping that since he's a town read he would give her a slight clear for now. It would be less risky for her to do knowing that the town cop is dead.

Hm, well this changes things a bit. If you think you have a way of confirming her role, I'm willing to unvote and allow that to happen if you think that's for the best knowing what the claim is.

I'll OC her and hopefully she'll respond before the end of the day.

Don't rely on it too much though cause depending on her answer I may not get anything out of it.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Ugh. So many pages... So many players... So many posts

Funnier: Town. A Mason claim I'm believing for starters, but also giving a lot of effort to solving the game. The one thing I'm not a fan of is making full cases based on meta. I'm fine with using meta to bolster or weaken a case in addition to scummy actions, but don't use it as your whole reason. That's a surefire way to overlook stuff.

Emiya: Neutral. The logic they were using to make the Storm lynch felt weird an hard to follow, but I'm not sure if they were deliberately being obtuse, or just expected people to be able to follow it, since the base reason feels solid. Their posts took a distinct dip into CWAC territory for a bit there, not really offering any real contributions, they did pick back up though so that's something. He's softclaiming something hard though, which makes me really hesitant to vote him.
@Bok of the Wild Gets an easy Town read from me. Should be obvious why (hint: not because he read me as Town).
I also found this going back through. Did we ever get an explanation on this one?

Storm: Looks bad, but they're getting subbed/mod-killed anyway so no point fretting over them for the time being.

@CheffOfGames: Done too little to read properly, post more please.

@Pendio: Pretty null, they also haven't posted much, and what they have posted seemed to be useless questions which wouldn't get anywhere.

Jamie: They seem to have their head pretty solidly on their shoulders, and they're making some pretty good deductions and observations.

@Domozilla777: Town, but only because they've got the Mason claim. Apart from that and calling out the other pair, they've done nothing. Talk more please.

Minish: Town: A lot of the thoughts they put down seem solid. They did town-read Feenie for a bit, but with how they generally look I don't think it means anything, since I think Feenie was fairly well regarded at that point anyway.

AE: Done literally nothing useful. Requested a sub though, hopefully something comes from the slot.

Blargh, late, so much reading, thinky organ failing. I'll try to fill out reads on the rest of the player list tomorrow, but based on who I've read so far, if I had to lynch someone, it'd either be Emiya (but probably not since I don't want to lynch that softclaim) or Pendio.

@SoaringDylan @Zexy Could you please update the OP for players who've died/subbed out?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So, like, it's when scum calls someone as Town?
I'm sorry I've just never seen that term before so I still don't quite think I get it.
When they say something that spews them as town. Like if they heavily pushed someone's lynch, you might say that person is "spewed" town. Scum knows who is town and who isn't, so certain things they do they might only do if someone is town. The example here is investigating someone as a rolecop. There's no reason for feenie to investigate her own teammate. Therefore, midori is very likely town.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
When they say something that spews them as town. Like if they heavily pushed someone's lynch, you might say that person is "spewed" town. Scum knows who is town and who isn't, so certain things they do they might only do if someone is town. The example here is investigating someone as a rolecop. There's no reason for feenie to investigate her own teammate. Therefore, midori is very likely town.
Ok, I think I get it now, thanks. We do also need to consider that Feenie may have simply claimed to check Mido, so she'd be able to shrug off any suspicion that might come in later. But this is getting pretty WIFOM, so I guess what I'm saying is that since we can't be sure, we really need to take Mido on her own merits, rather than trying to guess what Scum!Feenie might have done.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'll OC her and hopefully she'll respond before the end of the day.

Don't rely on it too much though cause depending on her answer I may not get anything out of it.

Unfortunately I won't be around for eod, since I'll be going to bed here soon.
I kinda wanna trust Jamie that he views it as spew. I might just be reading too much into Midorikawa's actions because our playstyles are so different.
But if I trust that for now, that gets rid of two of my previous scum leans (since I'm giving EMIYA benefit of the doubt). Which leaves only Space as my last scum lean. I was torn between the three of them anyways, so I guess I'll go ahead and

Unvote: Midorikawa

Vote: Space

I can wait for more information to see whether or not I still feel the same about Midorikawa tomorrow.

funnier6

Courage~
Mkay, midori answered, I didn't get the confirmation I was looking for but I'm willing to believe she's town for now. (It's a possibility Feenie planned this but if she did it'll be obvious sooner or later)

Ugh. So many pages... So many players... So many posts

Funnier: Town. A Mason claim I'm believing for starters, but also giving a lot of effort to solving the game. The one thing I'm not a fan of is making full cases based on meta. I'm fine with using meta to bolster or weaken a case in addition to scummy actions, but don't use it as your whole reason. That's a surefire way to overlook stuff.

Emiya: Neutral. The logic they were using to make the Storm lynch felt weird an hard to follow, but I'm not sure if they were deliberately being obtuse, or just expected people to be able to follow it, since the base reason feels solid. Their posts took a distinct dip into CWAC territory for a bit there, not really offering any real contributions, they did pick back up though so that's something. He's softclaiming something hard though, which makes me really hesitant to vote him.

I also found this going back through. Did we ever get an explanation on this one?

Storm: Looks bad, but they're getting subbed/mod-killed anyway so no point fretting over them for the time being.

@CheffOfGames: Done too little to read properly, post more please.

@Pendio: Pretty null, they also haven't posted much, and what they have posted seemed to be useless questions which wouldn't get anywhere.

Jamie: They seem to have their head pretty solidly on their shoulders, and they're making some pretty good deductions and observations.

@Domozilla777: Town, but only because they've got the Mason claim. Apart from that and calling out the other pair, they've done nothing. Talk more please.

Minish: Town: A lot of the thoughts they put down seem solid. They did town-read Feenie for a bit, but with how they generally look I don't think it means anything, since I think Feenie was fairly well regarded at that point anyway.

AE: Done literally nothing useful. Requested a sub though, hopefully something comes from the slot.

Blargh, late, so much reading, thinky organ failing. I'll try to fill out reads on the rest of the player list tomorrow, but based on who I've read so far, if I had to lynch someone, it'd either be Emiya (but probably not since I don't want to lynch that softclaim) or Pendio.

@SoaringDylan @Zexy Could you please update the OP for players who've died/subbed out?

Meta hasn't failed me yet. :D

When you get back I want to hear your thoughts in space midori and darth and why you think Pendio is a better lynch than one of them.

Kuro

caw
Vote: Space

Feenie's interactions with Mido (and vice versa) are pretty much WIFOM and not worth reading into at all tbh, and Mido looks good otherwise.
I messaged Darth for OC and was told he's asked for a sub, and Garu looks good enough to me so far.

I'd still like to lynch Finn for actively not saying anything, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom