• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Kay day three reads list here we go.

Town:
Rainy
Music
Dom
Emiya
Bok
Minish
Lilac

Leaning town but need more info:

Jamie
Lone
Space
Midori
Darth

I think we need to pressure these five today.

I would say that if Minish is scum she must be third party but we haven't seen any evidence that there even is a third party.

Everyone else is extremely null and needs to post.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm probably going to read back and look at some people before I post more and that probably won't be until later tonight/tomorrow. I feel like there are too many inactive players and not all of them can be scum so I don't think it's a bad idea to put some pressure votes on a few to try to encourage some more discussion.

Vote: @CheffOfGames

D

Deleted member 14134

Ok boys, you thought you could escape it but here it is, foolproof scumtest #3. Which playable girl from the main series games is your favorite? Personally, I'm partial towards May from Gen 3. (Oh and I'll do boys tomorrow since I'm not sexist but ladies first, ya know).

9be2b734c1121b13358bcc1bb74128f6.jpg

funnier6

Courage~
I'm probably going to read back and look at some people before I post more and that probably won't be until later tonight/tomorrow. I feel like there are too many inactive players and not all of them can be scum so I don't think it's a bad idea to put some pressure votes on a few to try to encourage some more discussion.

Vote: @CheffOfGames

The entire team can't possibly be inactive, what do you think about someone off my list instead? Some of them will probably end up subbed or mod killed anyway.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ok boys, you thought you could escape it but here it is, foolproof scumtest #3. Which playable girl from the main series games is your favorite? Personally, I'm partial towards May from Gen 3. (Oh and I'll do boys tomorrow since I'm not sexist but ladies first, ya know).

havent read any of the other posts today but do any of these "girls" have penises?

D

Deleted member 14134

The entire team can't possibly be inactive, what do you think about someone off my list instead? Some of them will probably end up subbed or mod killed anyway.
I said the not everyone that is inactive can be scum. The reason I'm voting one of them is because I want them posting more. As for your list I'd probably say Darth, I can't even remember the last time he posted so I'd really like to hear more from him.

Space

invisible victory
Are you taking the mason claims into account?

Pendio hadn't done anything AI so far imo, everything has been basically as expected.

If Minish is scum she is third party, if she's mafia I'll buy a hat and eat it.

Yes.

What does AI stand for? I'm mainly just weirded out by the vote at the end of the phase (after the update). It just seemed like a try-hard attempt since Feenie was going to get lynched regardless.

Why do you think Minish_Link couldn't be scum?

Jamie
Lone
Space
Midori
Darth

I don't disagree on the pressure but why focus on three you're leaning town with before looking at the ones who aren't on that list (or the town one)

Which playable girl from the main series games is your favorite?

gen 4 dawn is my fave

Vote: DarthWolf

for what I said before and because I don't think he's ever been this inactive before (could be because it's a different form? I don't know, but it's scummy until he gives some form of reason)

funnier6

Courage~
I said the not everyone that is inactive can be scum. The reason I'm voting one of them is because I want them posting more. As for your list I'd probably say Darth, I can't even remember the last time he posted so I'd really like to hear more from him.

I'm okay with that for now.

Vote: Darth

Can anyone from bulbagarden tell me if he is normally this inactive?

Gonna go with Dawn.

funnier6

Courage~
Yes.

What does AI stand for? I'm mainly just weirded out by the vote at the end of the phase (after the update). It just seemed like a try-hard attempt since Feenie was going to get lynched regardless.

Why do you think Minish_Link couldn't be scum?

I don't disagree on the pressure but why focus on three you're leaning town with before looking at the ones who aren't on that list (or the town one)

gen 4 dawn is my fave

Vote: DarthWolf

for what I said before and because I don't think he's ever been this inactive before (could be because it's a different form? I don't know, but it's scummy until he gives some form of reason)

Alignment indicative.

Still pretty eh, he doesn't really get cred either way.

Meta reasons, her interactions with me are very aggressive in a trying to take me down kinda way which is very in line with her town play and not like her scum play. That might not convince everyone else but it convinces me.

Because I don't even know when or if any of the other players will post again so I'm looking at my slight town leans until they get active/replaced/mod killed.

Floppolio

Queen of all
Ok boys, you thought you could escape it but here it is, foolproof scumtest #3. Which playable girl from the main series games is your favorite?
I like Dawn's outfit, but Hilda looks like me before I cut my hair, so I guess one of those two.

Reads list:
Funnier6
- Claimed mason. Active and helpful. Actions scream town to me.
Musicfan - One of our masons. I like his posts generally, town.
Kuro - Kuro. Town lean because his town/scum metas are radically different and his screams town right this game.
ALIT - Struggling to read. Seemed not to want to vote Feenie for pretty weak reasons and reasoning in general comes across as weak, but has also made some pretty good contributions. Neutral.
Jamie - Seems to be making pretty good cases. Town lean.
Rainami - One of our supposed masons. She seems pretty good, been AWOL for a while but life is life. Town lean.
Lilac - seems to be trying to solve the game, this is apparently their first game? I'm impressed. Town.
Bok - active, helpful, actively scumhunting. I like.
Minish - pretty good. Actively scumhunting.
Shirou - I'm really not sure on this one. Seems to be contributing very little in terms of content. Mild scum lean.
Lone - Confusing reads, seems to be fishing for PRs a bit. A lot of CWAC. Scum lean.
Midori - Pretty good. I like. damn sexy too Metahate and aggression is Midori's meta :P
Space - neutral. Short posts, big hunk o' reads with no explanation.
Floppolio - scum. Lynch immediately.
Pendio - pretty inactive, but posts that they have have been pretty constructive. Slight town lean.
Storm - AWOL
Darth - AWOL
Libk - AWOL
Domozilla - claimed mason d1, veeeery aggressive towards 2nd mason pair.
Fewer posts than me.
Town lean, I guess, but only because of the ballsy claim.
If any of the claimed masons are lying it's probably this dude.
Aussie - wants subbing
Cheff - AWOL
Finn - AWOL

FWIW I'm inclined to believe the mason claims as I don't think it would make sense to lie about this at this point in the game and also I can totally believe Zexy and Dylan capable of this.

For now, I shall Vote: Lone_Garurumon
For too much CWAC

funnier6

Courage~
I like Dawn's outfit, but Hilda looks like me before I cut my hair, so I guess one of those two.

Reads list:
Funnier6
- Claimed mason. Active and helpful. Actions scream town to me.
Musicfan - One of our masons. I like his posts generally, town.
Kuro - Kuro. Town lean because his town/scum metas are radically different and his screams town right this game.
ALIT - Struggling to read. Seemed not to want to vote Feenie for pretty weak reasons and reasoning in general comes across as weak, but has also made some pretty good contributions. Neutral.
Jamie - Seems to be making pretty good cases. Town lean.
Rainami - One of our supposed masons. She seems pretty good, been AWOL for a while but life is life. Town lean.
Lilac - seems to be trying to solve the game, this is apparently their first game? I'm impressed. Town.
Bok - active, helpful, actively scumhunting. I like.
Minish - pretty good. Actively scumhunting.
Shirou - I'm really not sure on this one. Seems to be contributing very little in terms of content. Mild scum lean.
Lone - Confusing reads, seems to be fishing for PRs a bit. A lot of CWAC. Scum lean.
Midori - Pretty good. I like. damn sexy too Metahate and aggression is Midori's meta :P
Space - neutral. Short posts, big hunk o' reads with no explanation.
Floppolio - scum. Lynch immediately.
Pendio - pretty inactive, but posts that they have have been pretty constructive. Slight town lean.
Storm - AWOL
Darth - AWOL
Libk - AWOL
Domozilla - claimed mason d1, veeeery aggressive towards 2nd mason pair.
Fewer posts than me.
Town lean, I guess, but only because of the ballsy claim.
If any of the claimed masons are lying it's probably this dude.
Aussie - wants subbing
Cheff - AWOL
Finn - AWOL

FWIW I'm inclined to believe the mason claims as I don't think it would make sense to lie about this at this point in the game and also I can totally believe Zexy and Dylan capable of this.

For now, I shall Vote: Lone_Garurumon
For too much CWAC

I like.

Town:
Rainy
Music
Dom
Emiya
Bok
Minish
Lilac

Jamie
Lone
Space
Midori
Darth

I would say that if Minish is scum she must be third party but we haven't seen any evidence that there even is a third party.

I forgot to include kuro. XD

I suppose he can go in the solid town reads list for now.

Kuro

caw

Serena.

havent read any of the other posts today but do any of these "girls" have penises?
the one on the left has a nice fat Onix or so I hear

Anyway..

Town:
Rainy
Music
Dom
Emiya
Bok
Minish
Lilac

Jamie
Lone
Space
Midori
Darth

Hm, already? That was fast.

Vote: Darth

Can anyone from bulbagarden tell me if he is normally this inactive?

Not at all. I expect he's been busy with other games and things back on Bulba, really.

Reads list:
Kuro
- Kuro. Town lean because his town/scum metas are radically different and his screams town right this game.
That only gets me a town lean? Nothing to say on my content/votes?
I forgot to include kuro. XD

[/SPOILER]

As for inactives, VOTE: @Finn Bálor since as mentioned, he's promised me thoughts privately that he hasn't delivered on since.
Time for a lot of OC prodding..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom