• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You realize you could be potentially lynching towns last investigative role?

I'm going to go ahead and believe you since if she flips town you look terrible.
I mean I don't think role cop is that good for town anyway; it doesn't even give alignment info. If Feenie's actually a rolecop, then based on my own role, I feel like this game has a lot of PRs, I'm not particularly worried about it, Feenie's been the scummiest person today. I don't think I look terrible if she's town and I'm not even sure why you think that at all. I've said this before but scum's job isn't to push mislynches, that's a big ****ing waste of time.

I mean,scum typically wants to be involved in the days to look like they are working hard.
My vote didn't make me look like I was working hard at all, if I were scum it obviously would have made me look bad because I would have known a townie was being lynched that phase and I would have known I unvoted and revoted and that that action was pointless otherwise. I just don't understand the accusations is all.

funnier6 said:
And what was the result?
I don't know if I should publicly reveal it or not. I'll PM it to you.

My vote didn't make me look like I was working hard at all, if I were scum it obviously would have made me look bad because I would have known a townie was being lynched that phase and I would have known I unvoted and revoted and that that action was pointless otherwise. I just don't understand the accusations is all.

I don't know if I should publicly reveal it or not. I'll PM it to you.

Uh, what? Pretty sure PMing other players is against the rules.

Jamie

I'm with funnier in that I'm hesitant to lynch what could be our last investigative town PR. But as Bok said, role cops are mafia roles too, so if we do have someone else that can confirm Feenie as a town role cop, I'd appreciate if they checked her tonight.
There's 15 ****ing minutes left before EoD and Feenie is far and away the top wagon. Why don't you make a case on somebody for a cfd? What purpose is there to post this right now?

funnier6

Courage~
I mean I don't think role cop is that good for town anyway; it doesn't even give alignment info. If Feenie's actually a rolecop, then based on my own role, I feel like this game has a lot of PRs, I'm not particularly worried about it, Feenie's been the scummiest person today. I don't think I look terrible if she's town and I'm not even sure why you think that at all. I've said this before but scum's job isn't to push mislynches, that's a big ****ing waste of time.

So what is scums job dare I ask? Mislynchs are rather necessary for survival.
Uh, what? Pretty sure PMing other players is against the rules.

Outside chat is a thing.

I have no idea what the vote tallies are but I'm merely placing this vote because I know ALIT had a vote before and I really don't want to be gone

VOTE: A Link In Time.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm with funnier in that I'm hesitant to lynch what could be our last investigative town PR. But as Bok said, role cops are mafia roles too, so if we do have someone else that can confirm Feenie as a town role cop, I'd appreciate if they checked her tonight.
This is what I mean by people saying there should be an alternate lynch but not building a case for anyone. I'm going to be looking back at a few people who have been saying this during the night.

There's 15 ****ing minutes left before EoD and Feenie is far and away the top wagon. Why don't you make a case on somebody for a cfd? What purpose is there to post this right now?

I wanted to voice my opinion against this lynch. I think that's reason enough. I'm not going to make a CFD because I'm struggling to think of anyone suspicious to me right now, but someone else can propose one if they want to.

Jamie

So what is scums job dare I ask? Mislynchs are rather necessary for survival.

Outside chat is a thing.
It's to not let yourself get lynched. Mislynches are a natural consequence of that, but there are more town than scum, so the town are going to push mislynches on their own. I mean, if you want to talk mafia philosophy with me after the game then that's fine, but I don't think I should have to explain that mislynching someone isn't necessarily AI

Jamie

I wanted to voice my opinion against this lynch. I think that's reason enough. I'm not going to make a CFD because I'm struggling to think of anyone suspicious to me right now, but someone else can propose one if they want to.
You asked someone to investigate Feenie... she's going to be lynched unless you prevented it. Just seems like a useless post that's just there to look good if Feenie flips town.

funnier6

Courage~
All right I've got feenies answer, if it was made to conflict me to death it worked.

But I believe if I read ALITs soft correctly that it would be worse to lose him. (Sorry if you're town feenie!)

Vote: Feenie

It's to not let yourself get lynched. Mislynches are a natural consequence of that, but there are more town than scum, so the town are going to push mislynches on their own. I mean, if you want to talk mafia philosophy with me after the game then that's fine, but I don't think I should have to explain that mislynching someone isn't necessarily AI

Point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom