• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Hi @Midorikawa, glad you could join us!

MK'd is short for modkilled. So if, say, Storm didn't get a replacement then the hosts would dispose of the role altogether.
Thank you! Hopefully it'll be replacement. It would suck to lose their role unless it's like SK.
why can't you be happy being second hottest?
Woman. There is a difference between sexiest and hottest. You can be hottest. But I'm the sexiest. This convo is so totally mafia related
which is totally a potentially good idea, I just think we need to wait to see if anything comes up to make them look suspicious. You never really know. We'll see.
And what about the other stuff of yours I commented on somewhere in my wall post of doom? (At least I think I did. Hard to remember when reading like over 20 pages of D1 @_@)

D

Deleted member 14134

Ok I haven't read anything that's been posted at night. I've never played a game with night chat and out of thread chat so this is kind of different. Also what is the benefit of out of thread chat? Why not post discussion in here where everyone can see it and gain information on it? Maybe it's cuz I've never used it before but I feel like scum benefits from that by being able to have under the radar conversations with town.

Rainami

locked away
Ok I haven't read anything that's been posted at night. I've never played a game with night chat and out of thread chat so this is kind of different. Also what is the benefit of out of thread chat? Why not post discussion in here where everyone can see it and gain information on it? Maybe it's cuz I've never used it before but I feel like scum benefits from that by being able to have under the radar conversations with town.
out of thread lets townies talk to each other about information without it getting into mafia hands

townies that trust each other, for various reasons

an example is a group of cop-checked townies, as well as the cop themself. Of course, that inconveniently can no longer happen in this game.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Pendio, Minish_Link, Rainami, Mellow Ezlo, the early voters can be thouse who did not want to be on a town lynch but also did not want to back off as the lynch over took the storm lynch. I need to over look how people voted.

A Link In Time's vote one Yiga seems unnecessary he already had 2 votes more then strom. I dont hink it is nesiserly scummy but just wanted to point it out.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Talk of sexiest female and bok is involved? XD

This night chat is as new to me as everything else so no advantage or disadvantage here.

Pen

The game is on!
out of thread lets townies talk to each other about information without it getting into mafia hands

Creating an out-of-thread chat during day 1 makes very little sense to me though. I was put in such a chat. How can anyone possibly have solid reasons for trusting anyone else in this early stage of the game (unless you're a Mason)? This is why I have elected not to talk in the chat that I was put in. I have no reason to trust any of the other players in it, so I'd rather stick to the thread where everyone can see the things I say.

Also, I apologise for my inactivity during day 1. I'm usually not very interested in the day 1 discussions since there typically isn't anything to actually go on. Anyway, starting day 2 my activity ought to start picking up. ^^

Rainami

locked away
Creating an out-of-thread chat during day 1 makes very little sense to me though. I was put in such a chat. How can anyone possibly have solid reasons for trusting anyone else in this early stage of the game (unless you're a Mason)? This is why I have elected not to talk in the chat that I was put in. I have no reason to trust any of the other players in it, so I'd rather stick to the thread where everyone can see the things I say.

Also, I apologise for my inactivity during day 1. I'm usually not very interested in the day 1 discussions since there typically isn't anything to actually go on. Anyway, starting day 2 my activity ought to start picking up. ^^
well, don't look at me, I didn't start it...

Kuro

caw
Hi, welcome to OC.

townies that trust each other, for various reasons

an example is a group of cop-checked townies, as well as the cop themself. Of course, that inconveniently can no longer happen in this game.

To go further, it makes the game a lot about info management. People can choose who to talk with and what they tell them, potentially to see if/where the info spreads and what happens. Misinformation is also therefore a thing.

2. It also gives players a place to say things they don't think have a place in the thread, undeveloped thoughts, etc. (And if some players had used it to check in or say something about why they weren't posting, that would have been nice~)

3. For both the above reasons, it can be a better way to build trust and get reads on someone since they might talk more freely outside the public thread. Consider the difference between an intimate personal one-on-one chat and talking in a public gathering.

PS:
I was put in such a chat? This is why I have elected not to talk in the chat that I was put in.
I'd say that's a good way to make someone want to kill you. ^^ At least say you have nothing to talk about or don't want to, just ignoring the chat is irritating and looks off as hell, especially since you weren't posting (or even apparently checking) the game thread either. And I and likely others noticed that you were online before.

Pen

The game is on!
I'd say that's a good way to make someone want to kill you. ^^ At least say you have nothing to talk about or don't want to, just ignoring the chat is irritating and looks off as hell, especially since you weren't posting (or even apparently checking) the game thread either. And I and likely others noticed that you were online before.

You are right in that I certainly could have voiced my opinion on day 1 sooner. Pretty much every player from ZD knew it already though, which is why I guess it didn't cross my mind. I'm never particularly active on the first day of any Mafia game.

Also, why did you alter my quote?

Kuro

caw
You are right in that I certainly could have voiced my opinion on day 1 sooner. Pretty much every player from ZD knew it already though, which is why I guess it didn't cross my mind. I'm never particularly active on the first day of any Mafia game.

Also, why did you alter my quote?
Alright. But the problem with that is that (perhaps due to this being a cross-community game) this clearly wasn't a typical d1 here, and you appear to have missed all of that.

Because the justifications were irrelevant, you could have said something then and there.

funnier6

Courage~

Hi bok, the culture shock tables have turned, idk what to make of this tbh.

It does let me post my extremely long analytical post before day starts but this is super weird so I'm thinking I'm going to avoid night chat if I can avoid it. Oh and I haven't posted it already because I still haven't finished it.

Also if you're not a confirmed townie idk why I'd want to OC you anything. (People in general)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom