• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro

caw
Vote: Kuro

I dislike how quickly he switched votes from Bok to me with no apparent reason. He mentioned he was suspicious of Bok but changed his vote within minutes. It isn't much to go off, but I feel most comfortable voting here.
Please reread

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You're not modkilled at this point. you're clearly lying.

I have an idea on Storm which, if correct, is well played by him. I think that he is a jester. He's being way too obvious in his lying actions and catches a lot of negative attention. I would highly advice against a Storm lynch.
He's not a Jester. He's just being lazy. Which is why I want to leave him alone. It's just Storm being Storm, it's why I requested quite some time ago that he be modkilled/replaced, because he can be a very toxic player who actively tries to ruin games. He was banned from this mafia section for a while, and then was given another chance, but he's proven already that he didn't change. So he's no Jester, he's just someone who doesn't care enough and is too lazy to do a little reading. Either way, he's anti-town, but I wouldn't worry about him right now.

Can any ZD regular confirm what he is saying?
Eh, I've seen Alit play that way before, as either alignment, but I'm not sure it's actually a regular thing for him.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: Kuro

I dislike how quickly he switched votes from Bok to me with no apparent reason. He mentioned he was suspicious of Bok but changed his vote within minutes. It isn't much to go off, but I feel most comfortable voting here.
Actually, Kuro said he didn't mean to vote for Bok intitially and that it was a mistake on his part. It wasn't a switch, although I won't rule out the possibility of it being a bluff.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Can you quote me the specific post? I'm failing to find it.
Tbh, I personally would rather not lynch either Storm or YIGA.
I want them replaced or MKed if they don't start giving a **** about the game.
I am willing to Vote: Bok of the Wild however for reasons brought up by me and others already.

*Vote A Link in Time
Although as that post shows, I still don't like Bok's reaction to the Ezlo jokewagon earlier.
The vote was corrected with an asterisk. Really looks like the Bok vote was a mistake.

funnier6

Courage~
I completely forgot about updating my reads list and I don't feel like digging it up so barebones list until tomorrow.

Town:
Emiya
Kuro
Bok
Feenie
Rainami
Minish

This list isn't necessarily in order

Null:
Half the game

Scum:
Mez

This list is longer than it looks, will expand tomorrow.

Unvote

It looks like no one other than YIGA or Storm will be lynched at this point, so I'll go with YIGA. I think Storm's emo behavior is normal for his town game, as unfortunate as it is. YIGA vanished after his inside joke and has yet to reply to anyone. He could very well be town, but he made some awkward posts in Korra Book 3 as scum so I wouldn't rule it out completely. Plus, if we have a sensor, these fairly large wagons are juicy.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I completely forgot about updating my reads list and I don't feel like digging it up so barebones list until tomorrow.

Town:
Emiya
Kuro
Bok
Feenie
Rainami
Minish

This list isn't necessarily in order

Null:
Half the game

Scum:
Mez

This list is longer than it looks, will expand tomorrow.
Not going lie, I feel like you've been fishing for evidence with me because we've always been opposite alignments, and you naturally don't trust me. You haven't really said anything concrete about why I'm your top (only) scum lean, so it really does seem like that. I'm really anticipating your explanations!

funnier6

Courage~
Not going lie, I feel like you've been fishing for evidence with me because we've always been opposite alignments, and you naturally don't trust me. You haven't really said anything concrete about why I'm your top (only) scum lean, so it really does seem like that. I'm really anticipating your explanations!

Tbh when you're scum it always takes fishing to actually get evidence against you since you play so blasted well.

And yes, you literally always throw a wrench in my works so I would be much more comfortable if you were dead.

You're not my top scum lean btw, but I do think there is much more information to be had by your lynch than anyone else so far. I'm fully expecting to be dissecting yigas wagon later and I'm already disappointed in the lack of anything useful I will find.

Kuro

caw
and I'm just here enjoying how half the players aren't here yet and we're lynching someone who practically isn't playing while scum laugh

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker
Unvote: A Link In Time

Their responses have been better after my vote and was given a good explanation.

Ok I see the situation on storm, but anyone who isn't pro town is an enemy to me.

Does anyone have an updated vote list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom