• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@EMIYA Shirou Sorry if I'm wrong, but I gather a lot of your reasons to vote Ezlo are meta-based. Since I've never played with him before, can you sell me, who agrees with a lot of his points and thinks he's actually doing helpful stuff unlike a lot of other players, on this?
Part of my reasons are meta-read, most of them are intuitive. Mezlo has a history of long-winded posts that are hard to read, or indulging in the occasional TWTBAW to throw people off, which is less prevalent so far but it's only Day 1. And who agrees with a lot of his points? Well, so far Minish_Link seems sold on most of his points and possibly funnier to a smaller degree despite voting for him. Whether Mezlo's points are helpful or not is up to them, but do you really think most of the players have been unhelpful?

As for who to vote for, I have a few people in mind but can't really confirm any of my suspicions just yet. Yiga certainly sticks out, but I'm reluctant to join in on his bandwagon and Storm is getting subbed out/MKed anyway so I'll withhold it for now.

How about I give a 3x3 instead?

Kuro

caw
Part of my reasons are meta-read, most of them are intuitive. Mezlo has a history of long-winded posts that are hard to read, or indulging in the occasional TWTBAW to throw people off, which is less prevalent so far but it's only Day 1. And who agrees with a lot of his points? Well, so far Minish_Link seems sold on most of his points and possibly funnier to a smaller degree despite voting for him. Whether Mezlo's points are helpful or not is up to them, but do you really think most of the players have been unhelpful?

As for who to vote for, I have a few people in mind but can't really confirm any of my suspicions just yet. Yiga certainly sticks out, but I'm reluctant to join in on his bandwagon and Storm is getting subbed out/MKed anyway so I'll withhold it for now.

How about I give a 3x3 instead?
I see, fair enough. I do? A lot of what he's said matches up with things I've said or have been thinking, and it all makes sense to me. And yes, about half the players have barely posted or posted nothing relevant despite the content available.

Fair. However, would you mind looking at what I and others have said to/about ALiT and tell me what you think of him?

I'm in school for EoD, so I'm not sure if I'll get another post in, which I wasn't expecting to do in the first place today, but @funnier6, can you truly say the Yigahim wagon is RVS? I'm certainly not voting him because of that. His wanting to drive an RVS wagon to fruition isn't normal and raises my suspicion.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm in school for EoD, so I'm not sure if I'll get another post in, which I wasn't expecting to do in the first place today, but @funnier6, can you truly say the Yigahim wagon is RVS? I'm certainly not voting him because of that. His wanting to drive an RVS wagon to fruition isn't normal and raises my suspicion.

Yes, it was a pre game joke.

Hmm. I'll have to read on my own over night to double check, but if what you're saying is true, and Storm is the counterwagon on Day 1, then we probably have two town wagons.

Unvote

I'll do my best to check back in before EoD to cast a final vote, though I'm not entirely sure who to even vote for as I'm content with the replies I received from Garumon and Feenie.

D

Deleted member 14134

I believe it was a pre game joke to but why come on and acknowledge the joke but not post anything else? I haven't heard you say anything about that yet.

funnier6

Courage~
I believe it was a pre game joke to but why come on and acknowledge the joke but not post anything else? I haven't heard you say anything about that yet.

We have plenty of people who aren't doing anything, Yiga is just the easiest to convince everyone to lynch imo. Coming back later and then leaving immediately is unfortunate coincidence to me until he comes back and continues scummy behavior.

For me to lynch someone has to be based on solving, either you've pieced together that the person is scum or by lynching them it would give you enough information to clear/condemn others and nobody voting him so far has said anything about ANY information they expect to get out of that lynch, and I bet it's because they won't be getting any.

D

Deleted member 14134

We have plenty of people who aren't doing anything, Yiga is just the easiest to convince everyone to lynch imo. Coming back later and then leaving immediately is unfortunate coincidence to me until he comes back and continues scummy behavior.

For me to lynch someone has to be based on solving, either you've pieced together that the person is scum or by lynching them it would give you enough information to clear/condemn others and nobody voting him so far has said anything about ANY information they expect to get out of that lynch, and I bet it's because they won't be getting any.
:* who do you think we would gain the most information from lynching then?

Space

invisible victory
Did you really miss her giving a reason two short posts before?

yes because 1) I was mostly looking back at earlier posts. 2) I used the "search posts" function for Rainami and some posts slipped by me bc they didn't look like they were important from what the preview gave me. it's not impossible to miss when there's quite a few posts to sift through.

Lastly, in not liking Space's post about Storm. He jumped off Storm after hearing basically everything I just relisted above and then moved over to removing pressure from Garu. I'm starting to get a slight town feel from Garu now after all the pressure from others and his recent defense that I asked for. But regardless of Storm's personality, he can't just be ruled out due to past games, or in Space's case, just accepting what Storm said about his role like it was nothing.

seems like you're just trying to disagree with me for the sake of it. I moved away from the Storm vote because it seemed pointless and the whole situation could easily distract everyone.

Ok, 1 I kinda feel like this game is wayyy to big making it easy for scum to hide in the shadows while we kill each other (kinda like korra) and 2 I have no reads because of this. I'm trying to read through things again to see if I can be more useful but (provided I don't get lynched) I'll probably wait to start becoming more active until there are fewer people.

YIGAhim V (Feenie, Pendio, A link in Time, Minish_Link, Rainami, Mellow Ezlo)
Storm IV (Storm, CheffOfGames, Lone_Garurumon, Lilac)
A link of Time II (DarthWolf, Kuro)
Mellow Ezlo II (YIGAhim, Zachie)
Lone_Garurumon I (musicfan)
musicfan I (AussieEevee)
Finn Balor I (Finn Balor)
Floppolio I (Floppolio)
Midorikawa I (Bok of the Wild)

You missed my vote but it's ok since I'm going to just

Unvote: A Link in Time

Why is agreeing with past reasoning scummy? If that's the reason I find someone suspicious, I'm going to mention it. Not every thought has to be an original one.

I agree with that. but it's the way you went about it that strikes me as scummy, I said that in my post. Also didn't help that you did it again by going with voting YIGA though you've now unvoted so it no longer matters. You definitely seem more town to me now - I like the effort you've put in and how you're actually giving these wagons some thought.

Space

invisible victory
Oops I forgot to add something. About that Domozilla777 quote that I did which was:

"Ok, 1 I kinda feel like this game is wayyy to big making it easy for scum to hide in the shadows while we kill each other (kinda like korra) and 2 I have no reads because of this. I'm trying to read through things again to see if I can be more useful but (provided I don't get lynched) I'll probably wait to start becoming more active until there are fewer people."

You go from saying that it's easy for scum to hide while others are being active, and then you say you'll get active when there are fewer people. How does that make sense?

funnier6

Courage~
:* who do you think we would gain the most information from lynching then?

Well I am lynching Mez though I must admit since I wasn't expecting him to be lynched today I hadn't thought about that until you mentioned it.

If he's scum that would look bad for minish good for emiya and null for Yiga (because we know Mez is champion busser) and if he's town the opposite. That's off the top of my head, I could go back and get some more.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I see, fair enough. I do? A lot of what he's said matches up with things I've said or have been thinking, and it all makes sense to me. And yes, about half the players have barely posted or posted nothing relevant despite the content available.

Fair. However, would you mind looking at what I and others have said to/about ALiT and tell me what you think of him?
Crud, I somehow completely forgot about Alit when I did my scumread. He seems to be trying to play catch up and replying as he goes on, which is why he keeps on bringing up older points. It's something that's pretty natural for him, actually, and I can see how it's disjointed for some people. Despite that, I'm getting slightly Townie vibes from him for the time being.

Forgot the last part, 3x3? As in three town/scum leans/reads?
Yes. Seeing as we're a couple hours away from EoD, I'll post them anyway.

Town
  • Bok of the Wild
  • Space
  • funnier
Mafia
  • Yigahim
  • Lone_Garurumon
  • Mellow Ezlo
While we're on the subject, Kuro, you're noticeably less aggressive than you were before so I don't know what to make of you. But I have you mostly pegged as Town anyway so take that as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom