• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm not good at replacing. I need to be in from beginning or I just don't follow it when I get in

I'm not good at replacing. I need to be in from beginning or I just don't follow it when I get in

You can have my spot if you want, or does that default to Jamie? Either way I have to back out, I'm too busy with work to even have time for ZD-I atm.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
You can have my spot if you want, or does that default to Jamie? Either way I have to back out, I'm too busy with work to even have time for ZD-I atm.
It usually if there is a replacement is sent out to all replacements and who ever responds frist gets the role so we dont have to go through the replacement list and so we dont have to wait a day to here "I cant play something came up." Although it differs from host to host.

Hello all. I'd like to join as a sub in this game.

My name is Caps and I'm part of The War Room moderating team over on BMGf. I'm excited for this opportunity for both our forums, as cross community games are something that I, as a moderator and player, have always wanted to try. I hope this is the first of many events uniting our forums, and I am sad I cannot partake in this as a full player. I just started my first-year in college and I'm still trying to figure out my schedule. In addition, I'm also already involved in two ongoing games back at BMGf. Regardless, I will be watching the game intently, though I would like @SoaringDylan @Zexy @DekuNut to poke me on Discord if a spot opens.

Cheers, and enjoy the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom