• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you like your steak?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
2ce531ccda46df6cd8a4c669ffc9cca7--cooking-steak-cooking-tips.jpg

How do you like your beef steak cooked? I like a rare one myself and I think that any more cooked than medium is over done.

Also what type of steak do you prefer? I personally like Rib Eye steak best though I do enjoy a nice T-Bone.

One more question. Have you had any other types of steak besides beef. I have had many different kinds including Zebra, Ostrich, Camel and Kangaroo. Of those I very much enjoyed the camel and I even prefer it to beef.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I always eat steak well-done. I don't like the taste of uncooked meat in my steak and I disagree with the notion that a steak must be left a little uncooked in order to add flavor.

Living in Germany, I received more than a few dirty looks from waiters and waitresses at steak restaurants for ordering a steak anything other than medium-rare. If you don't specify how you want your steak done in Germany, they will throw it on the stove for ten seconds and serve it to you. Squishiest steaks I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Got a 9oz. Medium Rare Center Cut Sirloin. It cost 30 dollars and tasted no different from a steakhouse steak. Not worth it at all. I'm going back to well done where I can actually chew the damn thing.

Ninja

Well well well
I love meat. I will eat steak in any form. However if I had to pick, I would choose medium rare for a bone in ribeye, and medium for a burger.

I pan sear mine with garlic and butter, wouldn't have it any other way.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom