• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

But I appreciate you acceptance of the ship. All naysayers will have to face my poorly-drawn fanart supporting this OTP. :cool:
I won't accept any role for them except lovers from here on out.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote: Minish Link
I know what you did last summer you killed an innocent man you mosnter,
(Have no idea what that movie is about soo if the reffrance is bad let me know XD)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
EBWODP
Then why not break him of that habit since we lost our role claim in case some one needed it. He could have screwed over a power roll who gets random lynched since they can not claim. Even if their is a chance for it to be a fake claim it could save an important role.
Unvote
Vote storm

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Every one that I can think of who would be a bomb would be anti town mostly sparky sparky boom lady.
I was about to tell you sparky sparky boom lady.
My face when no face
latest

Mido

Version 1
EBWODP
Then why not break him of that habit since we lost our role claim in case some one needed it. He could have screwed over a power roll who gets random lynched since they can not claim. Even if their is a chance for it to be a fake claim it could save an important role.
Unvote
Vote storm

While I see your point, I don't think the consequence of this occurrence is as grave as it seems. Power roles claiming, especially without any conclusive findings, is often more dangerous than not because it puts the player with the role under the crosshairs of dangerous company, i.e. a factional nightkill. Better for our most beneficial power roles to keep their moves close to their chests, especially identity-wise. Not to mention, an overreliance on claims will not necessarily be in our best interests.

As far as this situation is concerned, I find it interesting Libk pointed out Storm's post to begin with. Not scummy per se, just interesting. And I'm getting mixed messages from MF's pursuit of Storm. As for the claim itself? Don't really have an opinion of it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom