• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Sorry I just posted the quote,

What I'm saying is, you may be lying about your role since we have no confirmatuon. It would be a great way to take suspicion off you or your scumbuds.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Twas a brainfart. And was about 9 posts behind... Was in response to your postless quote

Pen

The game is on!
Hush you ghosties! ;)

I'm back! Finally... :right: Thank you so much @Eduarda for counting the votes and keeping track of things while I've been gone. It was very much appreciated. :^^:

Day 3 Final Vote Tally:
Domozilla777 - 4 (A Link In Time, Storm, Minish_Link, Miss Cucco)

Not voting - Libk, Bok of the Wild, Domozilla777

After some pretty interesting discussion the town had come to an agreement. Deciding whom to lynch seemed to be easier than it had been on any previous day. Domozilla777 was brought up to the top of the wall for his execution.

“Do you have any last words?” one of the voters asked him.

“I am a legend!” Domozilla777 responded. “The world will for generations tell stories about my greatness! They will call me Zhao the Conqueror! Zhao the Moon Slayer! Zhao ... the Invincible!” At that moment the townies push him over the edge and Domozilla fell to a flamy doom.

Yet again the town felt satisfied with their day’s work, so they went to their rooms to sleep contently.

Domozilla777 was Zhao, the Mafia Roleblocker.

The living (6):
Libk
Bok of the Wild
Storm
A Link In Time
Minish_Link
Miss Cucco

The dead (7):
DekuNut - Appa, a Mason (killed night 1)
Eduarda - Iroh, the Firesmith (killed night 1)
funnier6 - Azula, the Mafia Role Cop (lynched day 2)
EMIYA Shirou - Momo, a Mason (killed night 2)
kokirion - Aang, the Jack-of-all-trades (killed night 2)
Mellow Ezlo - Zuko, the Vigilante (killed night 2)
Domozilla777 - Zhao, the Mafia Roleblocker (lynched day 3)

Night 3 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Wednesday, August 9th 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST (05:00 PM EST).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom