• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know You're Addicted to Zelda When...

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I don't really know if there's already a thread like this, but hell, we need one!

Okay so everyone should know how to play, right?

We just have to keep saying stuff that people would mimic from The Legend of Zelda.

I'll start us off:

-You know you're addiceted to Zelda when... When whenever someone hands something to you and you hold it up and chant, "Da da da da!!!"

I know probably everyone in here has done at least one of the things that will be posted. ;)

Epwna

The epic turnip king
You know your addicted to zelda when...a little girl dressed up as a fairy talks to you and you say "shut up,Navi".

They're have been at least two of these posted here, but the one that's still up is in a different section in the forums.

You know you're addicted to Zelda when someone asks you how to do something and you say "its a secret to everybody"

Epwna

The epic turnip king
You know your addicted to zelda when you plant a bean in dirt and expect a gold spider to come out.

B

BIg Mac

you know your addicted to zelda when... after somebody says "HEY" you expect them to say "LISTEN" right after.

B

BIg Mac

You draw the tri-force on your left hand (50 characters must be used)

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
You know you're addicted to Zelda when ZREO's redux of the Dragon Roost theme is your wake-up sound...

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you are afraid of chickens. AHH!!!!

Doesn't it feel good when you eat chicken for dinner?

Thinking like: PAYBACK FROM WHAT YOU DID TO ME IN OOT! (yes, i got killed by chickens, as I did not know what they did xD

You know you're addicted to Zelda when........
you see one tree and you think of the Kokiri Forest
you see a boulder and you think it's gonna stretch out and be a Goron

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Doesn't it feel good when you eat chicken for dinner?

Thinking like: PAYBACK FROM WHAT YOU DID TO ME IN OOT! (yes, i got killed by chickens, as I did not know what they did xD

lol. Duh. Even though I don't really like chicken. XD It kinda coincidencizes. I love making up words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom