• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Link Die?

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
In one of the future legend of zelda's should link die for good?I say if that does happened Shadow link should take over link's job and insted fighting the bad he and gandorf try to take over the good but princess zelda killed them all by useing the power of link's body.Or something like that.(And what I mean by power tape swords to him and then throw it at them)(LOL)

Last edited:
but.... shadow link is called shadow link because he is like link....but he's evil... I don't know but I don't want link to die!!!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not think he should die. No! But a different antagonist should work fine. I do not want to see Ganon in the next Zelda. Want something different!

Well. We could still have the Link dies but comes back to life scenario.

I don't quite know whether I would want him to die or not. It would bring something newer, more exciting I guess. But then again, that would cause probably a lot of people to pissed off that he did. I can't really say.

Well not literally like everybody else on here takes it (such as yourself). Like Die in actual game, like die in Ocarina of Time. Like just kill off the character, not replace him in the next game with another Link.

That would totally change the Zelda series, and I think it would be for the bad. Replacing our green clad hero, Link? I ask you, what could be worse for the Zelda series than that? It would just ruin it for me, more than Link being able to talk. What would Zelda be like with no Link? I think that he's a perfect hero for the series, and I highly doubt Nintendo would do something like this. It would just scare too many fans away.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Ehhhhhh, not seeing it. Link is too iconic, and even if they were to kill him, they would bring him back to life.

I mean, how long did Superman stay dead? Five minutes?

linkman8

True and Noble
Mike Pothier makes a good point. Link is very iconic, and he makes Nintendo too much money to die. :)
On top of that, if he died, then the games may cease to be made, which is bad for us fans.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Link should not die, people already love link too much. But if he did die he would probably come back in another game like josh said..

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Mike Pothier makes a good point. Link is very iconic, and he makes Nintendo too much money to die. :)
On top of that, if he died, then the games may cease to be made, which is bad for us fans.

maybe or maybe not, lets say link dies, a other link will takes his place.
there will be always a reincarnation of link :)
buts lets face it, why would link die?

Ganon finally kills him, something else kills him, many possible scenarios.

Unless you're talking about Shiggy, then I don't really have a response.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'd hate for Link to die in a game. I was iffy enough on the Wolf Link, and while I learned to like that, death wouldn't be good at all in my books.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
He shouldn't die! Maybe just go away from Hyrule

THAT WAY Nintendo can bring him back whenever they want. ^^

Meh. We already did that. We need something new!

But I guess people just love Link more. When Ganon dies, we're happy. When Link would die, we're not. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom