• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Yiga Frequency

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I was wondering. Do the Yiga pop up more frequently in certain areas? I've noticed they always seem to show up whenever I'm near the Dueling Peaks area or the Tabantha Bridge.

Have any of you noticed the Yiga showing up in a certain spot more frequently than others?

I think they are more common in certain areas, though they annoy the hell out of me so i never really take notice of where i am. Though i can go without seeing them for a while and then have loads pop up really frequently.

I think i seem to get most of them around central hyrule and Necluda regions. So yeah, Duelling peaks etc.

Theyre so lame and annoying, wish there was a yiga mask so they wont attack you. Like a Kilton monster mask.

Last edited:
I don't think it's random... they seem to only pop up in certain areas for me, so I think it just seems random because of how scattered they are and the fact that there's no indication of their presence until you trigger them.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I dunno, they seem to pop up everywhere for me. Way too much, that's for sure. I know they pop up even more often around that road in Hyrule Ridge, they've even got signs for them. But otherwise, it seemed pretty consistent across the board. They'll pop up even if I'm moving still, and worst of all sometimes with a Blademaster at the same time as a Foot Soldier at the same time as a group of Stalfos at the same time as a Colony of Keese at the same time as...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I haven't really paid attention to it but they do pop up at times I can't use them. Like when I'm stalking my prey (yes I look at you Star Fragment). I spot the light after a falling star happened. I'm about to grab it and yep.....the annoying laugh of the Yiga clown footsoldier. I'm sneaking up at a horse and blademaster appears. Always when I plan to do something, something, SOMETHING, SOMETHING.....they show up.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I haven't really paid attention to it but they do pop up at times I can't use them. Like when I'm stalking my prey (yes I look at you Star Fragment). I spot the light after a falling star happened. I'm about to grab it and yep.....the annoying laugh of the Yiga clown footsoldier. I'm sneaking up at a horse and blademaster appears. Always when I plan to do something, something, SOMETHING, SOMETHING.....they show up.
Tell me about it. They were the worst during my quest to get a perfectly framed picture of everything in the compendium. Sneaking up on a sparrow... then... that low snarky laugh and it flies away.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Tell me about it. They were the worst during my quest to get a perfectly framed picture of everything in the compendium. Sneaking up on a sparrow... then... that low snarky laugh and it flies away.
Yeah I know what you mean! I once was taking about to take a pic of a rare butterfly and right at the moment I wanted to snap the picture that damn annoying laugh came up and I got hit by an arrow. Stupid idiot!

I am cool with the bow ones showing up as they die fast and drop rupees as loot. The sword ones though are a pain in the ass. Take longer to die and only drop that crappy sword as loot.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I've noticed that they show up more after raiding their hideout. Before, it was just the travelers in disguise. Now Blademasters and Archers show up frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom