• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Some chests do respawn, but not all of them... I'm pretty sure the chest behind Impa's house is one that doesn't respawn, but there may be a chest containing the bow elsewhere that does respawn.

I also just remembered that the chests dropped by the Sheik amiibo have a chance to contain the phrenic bow if you happen to have that amiibo.

Behind Gerudo Tower is a cave, use stasis to gain entry and you've got several weapons and a Golden Bow. Which is really useful for farming horns.
You don't need stasis to get in there. You can climb up to the top bring down the metal rock and use the metal rock to push it out of the rode to get in.

heh never knew of that metal rock, i'd just stasis and multi bomb the blockage
I used to stasis and weapon it till I worked out about that rock. What tipped me off to it was the fact that there is a metal rock inside so it had to be there for a reason. Then I thought is there similar outside for the same reason and there was.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I used to stasis and weapon it till I worked out about that rock. What tipped me off to it was the fact that there is a metal rock inside so it had to be there for a reason. Then I thought is there similar outside for the same reason and there was.

i've always assumed the one inside was to remove the rest of the blockage allowing an easy exit.... damn i wish i knew of that outer one sooner.

i've always assumed the one inside was to remove the rest of the blockage allowing an easy exit.... damn i wish i knew of that outer one sooner.
The inside one is if you save and reload inside the cave, the door rock will be back and you need to remove it again to get out, hence the metal rock inside to get it removed easily.

Whenever I feel I'm going to start getting low on weapons, I just go farm Lynels. All of them possible are Savage now (this means, except the one on Polymus Mt, and the two in the castle) ... beating them is more fun than raiding a cave, and the weapons are the best in the game unless you insist on elemental weapons.

Whenever I feel I'm going to start getting low on weapons, I just go farm Lynels. All of them possible are Savage now (this means, except the one on Polymus Mt, and the two in the castle) ... beating them is more fun than raiding a cave, and the weapons are the best in the game unless you insist on elemental weapons.
Not always so. One ofthe bows in the above mentioned cave has a long scope ability. It's really useful for many different things.

Also I like to have a good mix of weapons. I am happy to use weaker weapons of a bokoblin camp. But will i use a 90+ savage club on them? No because overkill. Even if I have 5x of them, it still feels like overkill. But I do agree with you, if you need a few fat weapons, the Lynels are very good. Some of the stronger Hinox give decent weapons too.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Has anyone else tried completing the Hyrule Compendium by using Symin's help as little as possible? I needed him for the blights and the yiga clanmaster, but I'm also having a lot of trouble with the floating heads, namely the cursed bokoblins. I can't go back to the divine beasts, and I can only seem to find cursed Moblins and Lizalfos after searching Hyrule Castle, where I found 3 locations ( First Gatehouse, Second Gatehouse, hallway inbetween the Guard's Chamber and Zelda's Tower). I just checked a few overworld locations with Malice (Coliseum, Bottomless Swamp, Akkala Tower, Tabantha Tower) and none of them spout floating heads. Is there any place with floating heads that I forgot to check?

Hylian_Rebel

Soy un Perdedor
Hi guys,
Was
Has anyone else encountered a circle of glowing animals?? I know you have the Blupee (glowing rabbit) but I was hiking up by the Mogg Latan Shrine and there in a meadow I found a circle of these Blupee and a bigger glowing (what looked like some sort of) stag creature. It even gave me the option to mount it. But all of them disappeared. Even after reloading my last save, they didn't show up again.

Anyone else encount

I've been playing BOTW since Dec 8th and I've already done all of the main objectives and shrines. Pretty much everything there is to do besides koroks. (except for dlcs and whatnot) and I STILL can't ever catch this mountain glowing. I can see it glowing from far off but Everytime I get near it or on it it's never glowing.
I don't know if I'm just going about it wrong or what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom