• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Your 3 Favorite Weapons

Starblast16

Hylian Swordsmaster
I was wondering, what are your three non-amiibo weapons in the game and why? You can say what your 3 favorite Bows are as well. The Master Sword doesn't count.

For me it's the three elemental swords. I just find them really cool and useful, especially the fire sword, since it makes it easy to start a fire.

My favorite bows are the Ancient Bow because of its insane range, the Savage Lynel Bow because of it's triple shot and how powerful it is and the Royal Bow due to how strong it is and how common it gets late game.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Guardian Axe +++, S. Lynel Crusher and Guardian Sword +++

I feel like the elemental weapons are overly situational as in you don't want to waste them whacking things to willy nilly.

My favourites are:
Savage Lynel Sword (High damage and looks awesome)
Savage Lynel bow (5 Shot) (Does 160 attack and looks decent)
And the normal flameblade (good for Farosh farming and looks cool)

Does it have to be melee weapons or can we have arrows?

I'll keep it melee just to be safe;

3. Great Flameblade
-fire is the most useful element, a one-two with ice arrows followed by a flameblade slash can take out most enemies and seriously cripple the ones it doesnt 1-hit kill.

2. Royal Broadsword
-mostly because its the weapons ive been using most of the game, always have loads and theyast a while even without a durability buff.

1. Mipha's Spear
-i love the design of the Zora weapons and Mipha's Spear is the best looking of the lot, i also love lance weapons because of their reach, quick guard breaks and multihit.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
3:Savage Lynel Crusher (perfect for killing lynels and getting more of these)

2:Royal Guard's spear (nice for horseback combat and it just looks really cool)

1:Savage Lynel Bow (Powerful and sometimes has 5 shots)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My favorite bow would be the Royal bow, for sure. I love the design and it's strong. Next would be the Steel Lizal Bow, also has a cool design and is strong. 3rd would be the Savage Lynel Bow, it's useful to deal lots of damage quickly if you're in a pinch.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Really fond of the Lynel bows with 3-5 arrows, Lynel crushers/royal two-handers for high damage two-handers, and the Master Sword for one-hander (yeah, yeah, it's not as strong, but I use it a ton and I love that it only "breaks" for a little while)

Starblast16

Hylian Swordsmaster
Really fond of the Lynel bows with 3-5 arrows, Lynel crushers/royal two-handers for high damage two-handers, and the Master Sword for one-hander (yeah, yeah, it's not as strong, but I use it a ton and I love that it only "breaks" for a little while)
I said the Master sword doesn't count. You have to choose something else.

Weapons:
1. Savage Lynel Spear
2. Ancient Battle Axe++
3. Royal Halberd

Bows:
1. Savage Lynel Bow
2. Steel Lizal Bow
3. Strengthened Lizal Bow
Sorry for double posting but, Satan, you forgot to give your reasons for why those weapons are your favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
3rd: Demon Carver as it's such an odd weapon and I've only ever found one.

2nd: Silver Sword because it just looks crazy sick.

1st: Giant Boomerang, the finest-looking boomerang in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom