• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] - BOTW Spoiler Round Up

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Chaas Qeta completion here. I learned how to deal with these midget Guardians. But the legged huge ones...you can't circle strafe. They move too quicjly and their heads have rotors independent of their body rotors. It's ****ed haha

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Can you actually battle Gabon right away?

The Gerudo girl from the January trailer is named Riju. Her fellow Gerudo are TALL!

At one point, you'll have to disguise as a Gerudo.

Koholint Island was found in the codes.

Arbiter's Grounds is back.

Ruto is directly mentioned by the Zora King. He tells of her role in OoT, including her awakening as a sage.

Also some fun:
I convinced a few suckers that you can marry Zelda

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
The Gerudo girl from the January trailer is named Riju. Her fellow Gerudo are TALL!

At one point, you'll have to disguise as a Gerudo.

Koholint Island was found in the codes.

Arbiter's Grounds is back.

Ruto is directly mentioned by the Zora King. He tells of her role in OoT, including her awakening as a sage.

Also some fun:
I convinced a few suckers that you can marry Zelda
So where exactly does it fit in the timeline?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Can you actually battle Gabon right away?
You "can" but your starting equipment is too weak to beat the enemies in Hyrule Castle (the Malice'd lizalfos etc) and you will be one shot by literally everything in the general vicinity of Hyrule Castle let alone inside.

Would that be the existing AT, or the theorised alternate AT?
The latter would require less hoop-jumping, and it would be fitting for them to start a new timeline with BotW.

I was referring to the existing AT, I'm not even going to try to speculate on theoretical splits when an official scenario is required :P

They still haven't explained how the downfall timeline could exist and now people want another split?

They still haven't explained how the downfall timeline could exist and now people want another split?
That's basically nit-picking over the details... if you're going to do that, then you should also question how the adult timeline could exist if Link went back to the past and prevented the events of OoT.
All three timelines are essentially 'what ifs'... what if Link failed (downfall), what if Link succeeded (adult), and what if the events of OoT had been prevented (child).

The Mirror of Twilight is not destroyed - CT placement can't work without retconning TP's ending.

Koholint Island still exists - DT placement can't work without retconning LA's ending

Linebeck Island exists - "Named after one of the explorers who founded Hyrule"; Rock Salt is found everywhere with the caption "remnants from the ancient sea"; Medli is referred to as an ancient sage.

Boom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom