• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Breath of the Wild confirmed as final game for the Wii U

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Well, I'm sure its no surprise to some of you, but I wanted to start discussion about this.

Recently, Nintendo made the announcement that Breath of the Wild will be the last game developed, at least in terms of first party, for the Wii U.

This comes as no surprise to most. Nintendo is gearing focus towards the Switch, and its much smarter for them to immediately shift focus to their new console instead of dwelling on the old. Now, as for the 3DS, the handheld is likely still going to thrive. For how much longer is still undetermined, but reggie himself said that there is going to be a long life ahead of it.

Now, this has some of the more general public confused, due to Nintendo earlier announcing back when the Switch was still merely the NX that it would "not simply replace the Wii U or the 3DS". Now, many people took that to mean that the Switch would run along side the Wii U and the 3DS, but I think we all knew that that just wasn't possible.

Regardless of all that, we now have official confirmation that the Wii U is now officially dead. Pay your respects here. Or **** talk the console, whatever makes you sleep at night.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
RIP Wii Woo, you had a good run. Actually, you had a pretty terrible run. Your fault TBO, with your 3x Wii architecture and your complete lack of a decent CPU which means the streaming couldn't be done at a decent pace. and your lack of a decent GPU meant we couldn't stream at higher resolutions. It's your fault.

Seriously, I love my Wii U and wish it got more games. But it's a fitting end for BOTW to be the last game.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Good. It is about time they put the Wee Poo in its grave. Should have been done long ago.
wow come on deus that one really hurt my feelings man :/ did not have to curse like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom