• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Warriors

Zachie

Moo

Thoughts? I'm really really really excited for this, and expecting to see a lot more during the Fire Emblem Direct on the weekend!

Hope its good. Sone Warriors games are very different while being the same so its hard to know what to expect in terms of gameplay nuances other than just hitting things.

I cant see this listed anywhere for launch this year but with it having its own direct i think it'll be a launch title and i think we'll see other directs through february.

I hope Lyn is in it <3

I do hope that the roster is robust and not just full of Awakening and Fates characters, i want a good range from throughout the franchise.

Zachie

Moo
They haven't given any kind of release details yet, I'm sure they're saving it for the direct though.

They haven't given any kind of release details yet, I'm sure they're saving it for the direct though.

Yeah and since no other game is getting a direct as of yet i think its a good way to advertise launch titles through the rest of jan and feb.

They were so focussed on detailing what the switch was that they probably decided to better detail the games later. After all the Switch event was largely for Nintendo to hammer home that this is a new console.

Zachie

Moo
Yeah and since no other game is getting a direct as of yet i think its a good way to advertise launch titles through the rest of jan and feb.

They were so focussed on detailing what the switch was that they probably decided to better detail the games later. After all the Switch event was largely for Nintendo to hammer home that this is a new console.
Of course! It would have been nice if they'd announced more in the Treehouse Live, but at least we got some footage for other games. I feel like the Switch event should have been a little bit longer so that we would have been able to see more of this game.

Of course! It would have been nice if they'd announced more in the Treehouse Live, but at least we got some footage for other games. I feel like the Switch event should have been a little bit longer so that we would have been able to see more of this game.

I agree. I do love Warriors games. So much fun to put on some music and just destroy thousands of enemies. A Warriors game would be brilliant at launch. They dont have much scope so it isnt going to rival Zelda's sales, but FE is big at the moment so it'll definitely turn heads. Especially those who played and enjoyed HW.

So hope im right about launch though i'd love to play this day 1 (not that i will because i'll be playing Zelda for months but you know what i mean)

Zachie

Moo
Noooooo :(

The launch line up sucks royal. They need something more.

Why would they do a direct for something potentially so far away?
I get you, man.. I get you. Launch would be awesome, but at the same time it'd be a waste because I'd just be playing Breath of the Wild. Plus, I reckon it will get a lot of love from Zelda fans because of Hyrule Warriors.

I get you, man.. I get you. Launch would be awesome, but at the same time it'd be a waste because I'd just be playing Breath of the Wild. Plus, I reckon it will get a lot of love from Zelda fans because of Hyrule Warriors.

True, i wonder if the utterly horrific launch is because Nintendo knows BotW will sell and keep people busy. Though i know about 5 people who have decided not to get a Switch at launch because they dont like Zelda (or bomberman).

Im glad FEW is happening at all because as much as i love Zelda, when i saw HW i did think FE would have been a better fit.

I wonder if Nintendo Warriors games will continue. Nintendo and Tecmo sound tight atm, i reckon theyre almost (if not completely) finished with FEW for them to ask about Star Fox Warriors... though at the same time i dont actually know when they floated the SFW idea. It does make it sound like they want to continue working with Nintendo.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This will be the only Fire Emblem game I will actually be able to play. I absolutely despise the gameplay of the main series games but I've always been interested in the characters and the story. Hopefully this gives me both of those things with gameplay I can actually enjoy.

Zachie

Moo

Here's the newest trailer friends! It's pretty much the same but adds a smidge of new information :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom