• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Something doesn't sit right with me regarding the votes on me. @Libk your reason for voting seemed to be solely based on your complete assumption that I am a redirector, when I'm not, and @Pendio, you came in Day 3 after not saying a word all game to say something that you could've said during day 2. Why are you just now becoming active? Scared because both of your scumbuds are dead and it's just you left? Worried that your team will lose if you remain inactive?
My 2nd day was simple, it was shortened and I felt I didn't have enough reasoning or evidence to vote for someone. I wouldn't have felt confident in my vote. I sure as hell wasn't gonna vote just for the sake of voting, too. I think that's what we did, and ended up killing Johnny, who was a townie. I asked if a vote extension was possible but got no answer.
Your day 2 consisted of you simply discounting Deku as scum because of the very moved that caused me to be suspicious of him. I called you out for that yesterday and you never responded. There was buttloads of evidence against DekuNut, the only reason Johnny died instead was because Deku tied it up and I didn't want a no lynch, and I was suspicious of him anyway. There was no reason to disappear during Day 2
A quick recount of the votes show that Tristan and Deku Nut share many votes, including me, who pushed majorly for the vote of mafia boss, and Johnny, who is 100% confirmed to be townie. The buddy-buddy exchanges between them also lead me to believe that Tristan is also scum.

Vote: Tristan
^ So what about this then? V
Kenshin said:
Currently, my concerns are about those that are really posting much. @Pendio @Libk idk why you guys aren't posting but it's starting to look kinda suspicious.
Are you leaving them alone now because they popped in out of nowhere 3 days into the game?

Also Kaio, you put me at L-1 during a phase of the game that could possibly be My-Lo given the slight possibility that there is more scum, which means you must be quite confident about me, right? I'd like to know what makes me more suspicious than the people who pop in completely out of nowhere and start throwing around baseless accusations.

Well one being present is the only way I can see someone trying to protect koki unless there's a poison doctor too.
What makes you automatically jump to me as the only person this could be?

I was going to do a full rundown of every player, but I almost feel like that's not totally necessary now because I feel fairly confident that one of the three, between Pendio, Libk, and Kaio, are scum based on today's events.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
It would defeat the purpose of a half day, cause I needed more time to decide, lol. Though given the rules, maybe it wouldn't have been approved.
The purpose of a half day is exactly that, to have people rushed. Otherwise there's no point. And no, it wouldn't have been.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
@Tristan Clearly, I never said they weren't suspicious, all I did is look at your voting record, which shows that your votes line up very similarly to someone that is proved mafia, and stated that those are my reasons, not Libk's or Pendio's, who's reasons seem pretty bad(on a side note, it's interesting that Libk voted for you, then casted suspicion on someone who did the same).

My reasons, however, are clear, you're either: A scum
Bad at reads
Off your game

All reasons lead to your untrustworthyness this game, so I voted for you.

Jamie

I never mean for my flavour to confuse people, I would explicitly state in flavour if someone died before the usual priority, which a standard priority would be that kills all happen at the same time. I feel like it being otherwise and not divulging this information is a borderline bastard move, something I would likely not include in my games.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Tristan Clearly, I never said they weren't suspicious, all I did is look at your voting record, which shows that your votes line up very similarly to someone that is proved mafia, and stated that those are my reasons, not Libk's or Pendio's, who's reasons seem pretty bad(on a side note, it's interesting that Libk voted for you, then casted suspicion on someone who did the same).

My reasons, however, are clear, you're either: A scum
Bad at reads
Off your game

All reasons lead to your untrustworthyness this game, so I voted for you.
Bad at reads? Really? I was right about DekuNut during Day 2. Who was the one that immediately discounted him as town? :shrugs: Just sayin

Also, my read on Johnny may have been wrong, but what I had against him was genuine and completely valid. I still read you as possible scum, with completely justifiable reasons. Maybe I'm wrong, but does that make me bad at reads? You're reading me as scum right now while I'm not, does that make you yourself bad at reads? Are you off your game because you thought Deku was town after the evidence overwhelmingly pointed in the other direction, and now you're voting for a townie with very little actual reasoning behind it? Don't accuse one of exactly that which you yourself are guilty of.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I want someone to say something besides the four of us rn. I'm thinking scum lies between Pendio, Libk, and Kaio, but I think they all have about an equal chance right now. Everything that has happened in the past few hours is suspicious af.

Kylo Ken

Bad at reads? Really? I was right about DekuNut during Day 2. Who was the one that immediately discounted him as town? :shrugs: Just sayin

Also, my read on Johnny may have been wrong, but what I had against him was genuine and completely valid. I still read you as possible scum, with completely justifiable reasons. Maybe I'm wrong, but does that make me bad at reads? You're reading me as scum right now while I'm not, does that make you yourself bad at reads? Are you off your game because you thought Deku was town after the evidence overwhelmingly pointed in the other direction, and now you're voting for a townie with very little actual reasoning behind it? Don't accuse one of exactly that which you yourself are guilty of.
You're right, I did discount him. But that was my ONLY mistake. You, on the other hand, defended a mafia boss, voting for the person with the read(who's a townie) on the first day, and on the second day voted for Johnny.

Why was that? Because of his early vote and that he was wary of me? That doesn't make sense, everyone is weary of everyone. Coincidently, once Johnny started pointing out suspicious activities of yours, Deku comes out and votes Johnny too. You then unvote and vote deku, but all it takes is a short paragraph to convince you otherwise(whereas you need continued conversation) and you add a vote on Johnny.

At the time, it confused me. I read deku as townie, so why vote for Johnny without a better reason? But now it makes sense. What we have here is a confirmed townie casting suspicion on someone, then a confirmed mafia suddenly voting for that townie, then that someone doing the same, with the day ending in the townies lynch.

You can try to deflect back on me again, like you tried on day 1, but my vote stays on you.

Jamie

Please cut the ****. No one wants to read arguments over who is the better player, prove it with your play please.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You're right, I did discount him. But that was my ONLY mistake. You, on the other hand, defended a mafia boss, voting for the person with the read(who's a townie) on the first day, and on the second day voted for Johnny.
I didn't defend him. Never once did I straight up defended him. In fact, I said many times during the first day that I was suspicious of him as well. You just happened to be more suspicious to me at the time, and justifiably so. Johnny, a confirmed townie, also voted for you, for similar reasons as me. I stated why I found you suspicious, and my reasons were valid, even if they were wrong. On to your second point, literally the only reason I voted for Johnny was to prevent a no lynch. I voted for DekuNut, I wanted to lynch Deku, then Deku tied it up, and it was really late and the day ended in the morning, I didn't want to take a chance by leaving it tied up in case nobody came in to give Deku another vote, so I voted for Johnny who was also, justifiably so, suspicious to me.

Also, that wasn't your only mistake. You're making a mistake right now by keeping your vote on me. You made a mistake by disappearing during Day 2. You made a mistake by putting me at L-1 when we are possibly in My-Lo. And your calling Deku town, really calling anybody town without proof like that, is no small mistake. Had you been around, Johnny could have survived. Everything eventually comes back full circle in this game.

Why was that? Because of his early vote and that he was wary of me? That doesn't make sense, everyone is weary of everyone. Coincidently, once Johnny started pointing out suspicious activities of yours, Deku comes out and votes Johnny too. You then unvote and vote deku, but all it takes is a short paragraph to convince you otherwise(whereas you need continued conversation) and you add a vote on Johnny.
Nothing Deku said had any influence on my vote for Johnny. I stated when I voted for him, and I've stated multiple times since then, the only reason I switched my vote over was to prevent a no lynch. I didn't want to lynch him over Deku, I have stated that multiple times. Let me emphasize, I did want to lynch Deku, but he saved himself from that happening, which is why I switched my vote. I was already suspicious of Johnny anyway, again for completely valid reasons, which I've explained.

At the time, it confused me. I read deku as townie, so why vote for Johnny without a better reason? But now it makes sense. What we have here is a confirmed townie casting suspicion on someone, then a confirmed mafia suddenly voting for that townie, then that someone doing the same, with the day ending in the townies lynch.
You read him as townie, but I tried to explain to you why what he did was so suspicious. To which you never responded, which honestly left me wondering if maybe you were hoping others would read Deku as town and so you didn't know what to say in response. You could've said something at the very least, but you didn't. I can see where you're coming from, but why not say this during Day 2?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
My vote on you, @Tristan , is not bevause I think you might be a Redirector. It's because I don't trust that you have no ability. And honestly if you dint have an ability I think it's more likely you're a mafia goon with no powers. I even stated when I voted you that I don't trust you when you say you have no power.

While I was thinking you may be a Redirector, I've also said it depends on other factors. This is mafia. Trust no one. Abd I feel I have reason not to trust you at the moment. Even Pendio disagrees about you being a Redirector, but still voted you. I'm curious to know what Pendio knows about the situation to try and understand why better. With Kaio, I don't actually find it that suspicious that he put you at L-1, but that's because he may not have known how dangerous putting you that close is. But my unvote doesn't change that I find you suspicious. I just want to continue discussion so we can work out what's going on.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My vote on you, @Tristan , is not bevause I think you might be a Redirector. It's because I don't trust that you have no ability. And honestly if you dint have an ability I think it's more likely you're a mafia goon with no powers. I even stated when I voted you that I don't trust you when you say you have no power.
But why not? You have yet to say exactly why you don't trust me. Is it a gut feeling? Have I given you any reason to believe that I'm lying? Johnny was a VT, how far fetched is it actually for me to be one as well?

Kylo Ken

Please cut the ****. No one wants to read arguments over who is the better player, prove it with your play please.
We're arguing? I thought this is how you play the game? My bad, I have no hard feelings on Tristan, I'm just explaining myself. I'm actually quite enjoying this game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
btw, I don't think I said it before, so I'll say it now, @Pendio is currently the most suspicious player to me, simply because of the way he popped in out of nowhere and voted for me over something that happened way back during the first day, when there's been tons of time to vote for me for the same reason since Day 1. It honestly looks to me like he just wanted to get a bandwagon started. Notice he only starts playing once two mafia members are dead (the same could be said about Libk, but Pendio's current play is way shadier to me). Coincidence, no?

We're arguing? I thought this is how you play the game? My bad, I have no hard feelings on Tristan, I'm just explaining myself. I'm actually quite enjoying this game.
This. I don't see this getting personal, and we're not actually arguing. We're playing a game that's almost entirely based on debates and arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom