• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could have a Zelda enemy for a pet, what would it be?

Night Owl

~Momentai
There comes a time in every Zelda fan's life where they feel the need to discuss the merits of having different enemies from the Zelda series as a pet. Perhaps the interest started after reading the book "How to Like your Like Like: A Good Guide to a Bad Pet."(found in your local castle town library) My question is which Zelda Enemy would you like to keep as a pet and why?

I'd love to keep a dodongo as a pet. Ive always wanted a pet fire-breathing lizard and I have the perfect asbestos lined room for it. they are less energetic than lizalfos's and enjoy snacking on the gorons that are always roaming about. He enjoys a non-smoking environment and is generally easy to care for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
youd have to think of the pros and cons of the pets....skullta prob wouldn't need much maintenance....

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Chu Chus are cute in Wind Waker. I would quite like one of those as a pet. They seem low maintenance and probably aren't too dangerous like a lot of other enemies. I am not on about the blue ones here though

An Anubis would be a good one also as they are quite low maintenance and only attacks if you do and I would just avoid attacking it. It would be good to incinerate intruders who might decide to attack upon seeing one.

Pen

The game is on!
I would love a Remlit! They're so adorable and seem independent enough. Although, seeing as they don't act as enemies all the time, perhaps it's a cop-out answer.

Bomb Fish would be pretty nice too. Having a few swimming around in an aquarium in your house. I think it'd make for a pretty calm and lax feeling in the room. That is, until one of them decides to blow up and cause a chain reaction to make all the other Bomb Fish explode too. :mellow:

Maybe a Takkuri (Minish Cap version, not MM) to steal from other people, or a Furnix

It's a tossup between a magtail or a kargaroc; both from the Wind Waker. Magtails are precious. And I would assume that the Helmaroc King is probably related to kargarocs in some manner based on the similar plumage, and he clearly is a very good and loyal pet. Also kargarocs' Wind Waker iteration bleat like sheep and that is incredible.

Those black and orange spikey things with the one eye from Wind Waker.
Morths <3 I'll take 20

FrozenDragon

Relatively Quirky
A miniature Guardian :D

...well, not much of a pet but whatever, lol xD

For a more... Organic one, I'd go with a Deku Scrub or a Dodongo :3

Night Owl

~Momentai
Pols Voice's are also adorable. They prefer a quite peaceful existence and probably aren't good for homes with children.
They curl up into little adorable ball things when they hear loud noises, their defense will make you go "squeee ^^" and want to cuddle with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom