• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's True Age and Hair Color

P

proctorFFVII

In the official source, OoT Link was 10 and turned 17. In TP, he was 17-18. Not sure. The only time Link didn't have blonde-ish hair was in ALttP...If I had to guess his age has always been between 10 and 18.

In the first two games he had brown hair.

WW link: 12
Oot young link: 10 or 12
TP link : 16 or 17
Oot adult link: 17 or 19
Zelda II link: 16
not sure about the other 2D zeldas though

Well, if the SSBB trophy for toon Link says he was 12 when he got his hero's clothes, that would mean young Link (OoT) would have to be 12, because the people got to wear the hero's clothes when they were as old as when the Hero of Time set out, or else the people on Outset Island forgot his age in the 100 years.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Oot is the first Zelda game, so the 2D Zelda's can't be any younger than what Young Link is in Oot, so if he was 12 then the 2D Zelda's are obviously 12+ ^^

Oh and just in case someone says Oot isnt the first Zelda game, in an old NOM interview Aunoma stated it was. Or however you spell his name....

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
i dunno.
for me it would be like:
OOT: child 10 or 11 and adult 17 or 18
MM: 14 or 15
WW: 12
TP: 18

about his hair, well there many different "links" so i don 't think that he has a "ture color" hair.

Leix

Error
In LoZII he turns 16, I think.
OoT's probably a little iffy because he was a Kokiri and he could live forever in that forest.
He could be 200 to 207 for all we know.
MM ditto. I don't agree with onilink that he was x years older, because Zelda sent him back to the point where he was a child, and he wouldn't stall THAT long to find Navi. Or something.
WW-12ish sounds correct.
TP-17ish.

He has no defined hair color, and he has no defined age.
Links are just people with the triforce of courage, the name 'Link' and a green tunic.

Oot is the first Zelda game, so the 2D Zelda's can't be any younger than what Young Link is in Oot, so if he was 12 then the 2D Zelda's are obviously 12+ ^^

Oh and just in case someone says Oot isnt the first Zelda game, in an old NOM interview Aunoma stated it was. Or however you spell his name....

Well link isn't always the same link in each game.

E

ebuch

I thought Link was the only Kokiri Kid that could age... That's why he didn't get a fairy until it was time for him to become the hero. He does look older after 7 years in the Temple of Time... right? At least that's how I saw it. He starts out young (10), and gets old (17), so I don't think it's that iffy.

Well seeing as Mike seems to have disappeared, I think I might be able to answer this.

I would assume that it's because of ALTTP in which the pink "thing" is below Link's Hat, which most assume is his hair. So either red or pink. :)

A

Ace_Strife

WW = 10
OoT = 10/17
MM = 10 1/2
TP = 16
ALttP = 10
PH = 10 1/2
MC = 10
---------
Yeah it think that is how it is....

Yeah, I always thought exactly the same thing, except that MM would be 11 (poor justification...he can use the Hylian shield now...?), and I think I read somewhere that MC is supposed to be 6 or something goofy like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom