• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh..." Rengo thinks to himself, "that's one of the enemy vehicles gone." He jumps off the cart roof and shoots a well aimed bomb arrow at the remains of the enemy cart to finish off any surviving life on that side of them. Now there was only the enemy carriage in front of them that was a problem.

((What is below the bridge? A river?))

((I suppose so, but the river is extremely far down and so chances are you wouldn't survive it. I mean, you COULD survive, but it's unlikely and not a risk anyone would take willingly.))

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Seeing that the way was clear, Dmitri finishes off a stalfos and runs back to the wagon. He was getting the hang of fighting! "Let's go!" He calls as he hops in the cart.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
After a short amount of time of the dark blasts, Darkell had given up and formed a shortsword from the shadows of the cart. Now, he dropped the weapon, which disappeared without anything keeping it together, and jumped into the cart, "Get us out of here."

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
((I go watch Youtube for one afternoon and this happens. The heck.))

Nebby-
I quickly return the two turrets I had placed and leap into the cart, keeping an eye out for any other foes from the back of the cart, Longshot Lillie always raised and in focus.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri stumbles to the floor of the cart as it begins to move. He sits there staring at the knife that he had won from the encounter with the stalfos. It was a crude, rusty steel blade with a wooden handle but it was just fine for him. 2, that's how many stalfos he had killed. He had proven to himself that he was helpful to the team. He was happy with himself.

Pen

The game is on!
The party continues through a long narrow passage and it's getting pretty dark. Eventually they come out to another large field. The moon is on its way up into the night sky and it's shining beautifully down on the field in front of them. There's a small river with a little bridge leading over it in the middle of the field and beyond the horizon they can see the towers of Hyrule Castle.

"We're getting close," Rengo says triumphantly. "But we really ought to get some rest. Let's stop the cart here and then venture across this field and make the last bit of the trip tomorrow. I think we did well today. Now we deserve a night's sleep. I'll take the first watch."

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Nebby-
"Alright, if ya say so. But I ain't QUITE done yet. I'll be back." I say, heading off into the far reaches of the field to find something to hunt down, cook up, and eat. After all, I'm starvin' like a Dinolfos here!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
the cart cant stop, and crosses the bridge. that nebby person wasn't at the meeting anyway. Rasul didn't trust her. they approached the gate, being guarded by 2 Darknuts
" Name your Business, Dwarf"
" Yes. I am Rasul, and I have come to town to sell Toy Horses to the people of Castle Town. Light Master Permitting"
" Hold on a second"
the Darknuts go off for a second and whisper amongst themselves
" Alright. go on through. just don't be causing trouble. today is a very special day"

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
"Ill the the La---ZZZZZZZZZZ"
the cart cant stop, and crosses the bridge. that nebby person wasn't at the meeting anyway. Rasul didn't trust her. they approached the gate, being guarded by 2 Darknuts
" Name your Business, Dwarf"
" Yes. I am Rasul, and I have come to town to sell Toy Horses to the people of Castle Town. Light Master Permitting"
" Hold on a second"
the Darknuts go off for a second and whisper amongst themselves
" Alright. go on through. just don't be causing trouble. today is a very special day"
((...The silent joking rage of misgender aside, Rasul just fell asleep in your last post. How can he keep a cart moving AND talk sensibly and be allowed past two well-armed DARKNUTS while he is asleep. That and it still being night since Pendio hasn't posted otherwise or the other two posting anything about settling down.

...No offense or anything, but I'm beginning to question your age in all of this...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom