• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The MMOZDRPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Storm, shush.
Dom, I'm going to not worry about the legal specifications of their nationality seeing as how we're not exactly gonna be spending a lot of time in the US :P
You really should watch the show, but that's more because it's good than you need to to play the game. Just remember that it's melee weapons and melee weapons only.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
ok, I was just being cheeky, don't worry. I don't know about the show though, I've heard that it has some inappropriate stuff, but ill look it up and check.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, um... it is anime, I'll warn you about that.
But it doesn't focus on that kinda stuff, and the use of it is very limited. It's more focused on expanding the characters and world.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Aight, here we go:

Name: Evan Cander
Username: domozilla777 (domo) if this is not ok, I will change it.
Nationality: German originally but moved to Britain.
Fighting-style/weapons: fights with a spear. Dark wood shaft and a gold tip. He usually uses blindingly fast deflections to protect his friends, he is quick and is not attack based. He is more of a support character.
Appearance/clothing: he has brown hair that comes down over his eyes, that is swept to the side. He constantly is sweeping his hair to the side for dramatic affect. He is pale skinned and wears eastern style clothing resembling that of a ninja. It is black with green accents. He wears a cloth on his face that covers up to his nose.
Preferred non-combat skills: he is good at building campfires. He is athletic and can run at a good pace for a long time.
Personality: Evan/Domo is appears easygoing and amiable, but on the inside, is quite sensitive and easily hurt. He likes it when he is surrounded by friends which is why he decided to play SAO. A few of his friends played the game. After being trapped in the game, (I'm assuming that they are trapped) his first instinct was to explore. He seems to be brace at all the wrong times though because he was nearly killed. When faced with a serious decision, he tends to act on the defensive. Although he is prone to impress/surprise people with short bursts of selflessness and bravery. He will do anything to protect his friends but doesn't attack a lot. He is not too fond of killing. Especially knowing that he would be killing them for good.

Again, I can change the username if it doesn't work...

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Preferred non-combat skills: he likes eating pizza a lot. Any type of pizza is good just so long as there are no olives. He likes to play video games (obv). He enjoys snails and watching them grow. He reads in his spare time.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Just what we need. A character with no trade skills that we have to defend

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dom, character seems good for the most part. I will say that non-combat skills were meant to be something like what you'd usually see in D&D or Elder Scrolls, like cooking or agility and stuff. This is still an RPG after all.
Even so, I'll accept him. Change that if you want.
And with six players, that's a full party. I'll start the game a little later. Will continue accepting applications even after the game starts thoigh

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Been a while, hasn't it? Well, wouldn't hurt to throw in an application, would it?

Name: William Schmidt
Username: MrMedican (Med or Medic for Short)
Age: 19. Birthday at March 30th, smack dab on National Doctor's Day.
Nationality: Born in Germany to a German Father and an English Mother, Raised in America
Fighting Style/Weapons: His First Aid Kit filled with the usual healing equipment, which he usually adds to when he can find something that can help others heal their wounds. Otherwise, his only actual defense against opponents is a medicinal Bone-saw, typically used for Amputations, but he keeps a Frying Pan on him for cooking. Prefers to stay back and help those when they need it, but pressure him enough and he'll (Although awkwardly) rush in Saw Swinging.
Appearance/Clothing: Anything that will keep him light on his toes, but also provide some defense to keep him alive. He prefers to keep a pair of rubber gloves and a face-mask on at all times for those bloodier operations.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: He learned how to make a good meal from his mother, and can make hearty meals out of most anything he can find as long as he has the right ingredients. He's a book-reader in his off-times, usually on new recipes or medicinal procedures.
Backstory:
An aspiring student in college for a Degree in Medicine, William had it all. Loving parents, enough money to keep him going, an excellent job as a Doctor's Aid, and the know-how to keep a person alive. While he might have been the luckiest man in America, it all changed when he did that fateful login one night. Now he fears for the worst in most situations, and helps out any person he can. He knows every player in the game is a person in the real world, begging to be let out of the game. And so he'll do whatever he can to save lives for the families back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom