• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The MMOZDRPG

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
so we have a Tank, a rogue, a healer/archer, and a basic hitter. we need another healer to finish the Team, if that's where youre going, Libk
I actually have a tiny problem with the healer/Archer character, as a quick heads up, because there's no magic so healers aren't really a thing and there were no bows in SAO. Only ranged attacks were throwing weapons like needles and knives paired with a sword skill for throwing. In fact, except for throwing weapons, ranged weapons didn't exist either in tbe first game. Because of this, I think we need a damage tank type.

APPLICATION
Name: Aaron Rose
Username: Ulrich
Nationality: English
Fighting Style/Weapons: Sword and Shield. Not the quickest, but deals considerable damage.
Appearance/Clothing: wears heavy armor of blue and silver, short messy hair.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: item appraisal, information gathering, negotiations
Backstory: Beta tester, Ulrich did a lot of the information gathering to create the new player guide everyone has access to in the beginning of the game. In real life he is trying to start his own pawn shop and so he has a natural want to appraise and sell items in the world of SAO, but he's also willing to go do the work to find rare items to sell so he's constantly gathering info either from brokers or finding it on his own.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Also, it's Deku's game so it's fine if he allows a healer Archer type to exist, I'm just sticking to canon myself.

Pen

The game is on!
Ah, yeah thanks for pointing that out, Libk. I'll let DN decide if I should change my character or not. I'm totally okay with changing it if I have to.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I swear there were archers in the original...
But I guess there weren't. So if you could change it that'd be great
As for healing, I'm good with that so long as it's first aid-type healing. Bandages and such. Doesn't heal a lot but can heal some. I'd think that'd be okay.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Forgive the Mod, because he hasn't seen the Second Season yet. he knows little of Sinon, the Archer

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Asada.Shino.full.1391386.jpg

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Sword Art Online: The Video Gaming Experience of a lifetime.
The brainchild of developer and director Akihiko Kayaba, this is an MMORPG based in a world-castle with 100 floors, each more challenging to defeat than the last. The players will have to work together to beat the game.
But it's not a game any more.
Kayaba created SAO to be not a video game, but another world, where he was the god, which he could control at his own will. You can't log out, and if you die in the game, you'll die in real life. Your only hope is to defeat all 100 floors and win the game - or die trying.
I'm here collecting applications for my guild - the Dungeoneers. We may not be a large group, but we're dedicated. Hope to see you soon!

APPLICATION
Name:
Username:
Nationality:
Fighting Style/Weapons:
Appearance/Clothing:
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: (Cooking, smithing, etc)
Backstory: (Not required but it's here just in case you want one)

Note: no need to have read the novels or seen the show to play this RP. However, there may be spoilers for the first season, so you have been warned. Also, please, OCs only, and keep use of canon characters (particularly major ones) to a minimum.
The RP is starting just before the opening ceremony.
Let the games begin.

its one of these huh? video gameo take overo Classico! this should be fun, I've never seen the show though.

Name: Art Glendow
Username: Lupus
Nationality: Irish-American
Fighting Style/Weapons: Prefers Katanas, the swift beserker method
Appearance/Clothing: Prefers Light armor when necessary. preferred color is Purple
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Smithing, tailoring, Swimming

APPLICATION
Name: Edward Lee
Username: Ardeel
Nationality: Korean-American
Fighting Style/Weapons: Skilled with staves and/or polearms; also adept at hand-to-hand combat.
Appearance/Clothing: Short, black hair about as long as Kirito's; however, his hair is well-kept and his bangs do not cover his face very much. He also has brown eyes, and is somewhat on the shorter side. His clothes consist of a gold-yellow tunic and boots with a black shirt and tights underneath.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Cooking, Acrobatics.

^ actually the US does not allow dual citizenship so they would be Americans of Irish and Korean descent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom