• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The MMOZDRPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sword Art Online: The Video Gaming Experience of a lifetime.
The brainchild of developer and director Akihiko Kayaba, this is an MMORPG based in a world-castle with 100 floors, each more challenging to defeat than the last. The players will have to work together to beat the game.
But it's not a game any more.
Kayaba created SAO to be not a video game, but another world, where he was the god, which he could control at his own will. You can't log out, and if you die in the game, you'll die in real life. Your only hope is to defeat all 100 floors and win the game - or die trying.
I'm here collecting applications for my guild - the Dungeoneers. We may not be a large group, but we're dedicated. Hope to see you soon!

APPLICATION
Name:
Username:
Nationality:
Fighting Style/Weapons:
Appearance/Clothing:
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: (Cooking, smithing, etc)
Backstory: (Not required but it's here just in case you want one)

Note: no need to have read the novels or seen the show to play this RP. However, there may be spoilers for the first season, so you have been warned. Also, please, OCs only, and keep use of canon characters (particularly major ones) to a minimum.
The RP is starting just before the opening ceremony.
Let the games begin.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
You've created a monster, DekuNut. This is going to start a war, and it's all your fault. :P Anyways, let's get this started!

I. Gary Stu Protagonist with good looks and is skilled at everything. Must have a quirkiness that leads to trouble but never has any true consequence on him or her.
II. Token guys/gals that follow protagonist around as lemmings do. Must have following credentials:
A. Headstrong badass who eventually falls in love with protagonist, serving as strong emotional center of otherwise bland protagonist.
B. Quirky sidekick who is supportive and kind to the protagonist while also acting as comic relief.
C. Sassy and snarky best friend to archetype A who after experiencing a 90s romance with the protagonist, pines for him or her, secretly competing with A for the protagonist's attention.
D. Lolita over whom everyone fawns. Falls for protagonist, but only seen by the former as a "younger sibling." Often subject to brief fanservice sequences.
E. Relative to protagonist who is sort of the odd man out. Has once sided romantic feelings for protagonist, which makes everyone feel awkward as a result even through the group doesn't seem to mind.
F. Similar to A, is a lonesome, no nonsense type of character with a legitimately good backstory. Eventually, through another 90s romance, falls for the main character while losing all his/her character to the romance.
G. Kindly mentor and supportive friend and nice guy who does not appear with the full group as often as the others. Backbone of the group and also must be bald.

Joking aside, I'll make a character eventually! :cool:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Art Glendow
Username: Lupus
Nationality: Irish-American
Fighting Style/Weapons: Prefers Katanas, the swift beserker method
Appearance/Clothing: Prefers Light armor when necessary. preferred color is Purple
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Smithing, tailoring, Swimming

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'll apply soon. I'm going to go through characters like the plague went through Europe though. Just because that's what this world is.

Pen

The game is on!
APPLICATION

Name: Lenora McKellen
Username: Lenora
Nationality: Canadian
Fighting Style/Weapons: Lenora wields a two handed longsword. While she may not be the fastest hitter, the hits that she does get in deal a lot of damage.
Appearance/Clothing: Lenora has green eyes and dark brown hair with bangs. She wears a short black sleeveless dress with dark green lines along the edges. With it she has black leggings and a pair of dark green boots.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Alchemy, healing, climbing

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
APPLICATION
Name: Edward Lee
Username: Ardeel
Nationality: American of Korean Descent
Fighting Style/Weapons: Skilled with staves and/or polearms; also adept at hand-to-hand combat.
Appearance/Clothing: Short, black hair about as long as Kirito's; however, his hair is well-kept and his bangs do not cover his face very much. He also has brown eyes, and is somewhat on the shorter side. His clothes consist of a gold-yellow tunic and boots with a black shirt and tights underneath.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Cooking, Acrobatics.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Devin Trithis
Username: TriRogue ("Tri")
Nationality: American
Fighting Style/Weapons: Rogue-type; tends to use knives of all sorts - stabbing, slicing, and throwing.
Appearance/Clothing: Black robe with dark red hair and turquoise eyes.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Sneak; Agility; Artisan

Storm

Name: Devin Trithis
Username: TriRogue ("Tri")
Nationality: American
Fighting Style/Weapons: Rogue-type; tends to use knives of all sorts - stabbing, slicing, and throwing.
Appearance/Clothing: Black robe with dark red hair and turquoise eyes.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Sneak; Agility; Artisan
Denied :bubsy::lol::ham::dealwithit:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
58724216.jpg

Storm

so we have a Tank, a rogue, a healer/archer, and a basic hitter. we need another healer to finish the Team, if that's where youre going, Libk

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
By the way, y'all should set up any prior character relationships you want, because if our characters are partying together at least some of them probably have backstory with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom