• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Feverish

Source of stink
Can we like add a rule that makes it so good grammar is required? Unless you're foreign or something then it's kinda understandable, but the grammar here's been so broken it's annoying and nonsensical.
No one but my English teacher cares so much about grammar to make it an actual offense to not use good grammar

Djinn

and Tonic
Weirdly enough, there are a number of random threads that would not be alive if not for moving the general thread being moved for the month. The edgy thread is not as bad since people are responding to it, however we might start enforcing the no Chan behavior if the pic replies continue.

The grammar thing has actually been tried before years ago, it did not go so well. People simply make mistakes, that's why pencils have erasers.

Weirdly enough, there are a number of random threads that would not be alive if not for moving the general thread being moved for the month. The edgy thread is not as bad since people are responding to it, however we might start enforcing the no Chan behavior if the pic replies continue.

The grammar thing has actually been tried before years ago, it did not go so well. People simply make mistakes, that's why pencils have erasers.
Yeah people are responding to it but wasn't the point of moving things like things on your mind to prevent spamming for contest, which this is? It's easier to spam for contest in a thread that's literally spam.

I mean, at least put it back in general discussion or something. It's less of a spam thread.

Can we like put the how edgy are you thread in the forum games and lounge? Or at least put things on your mind thread back? I mean how edgy are you is literally a spam thread and things on your mind can get good posts sometimes but apparently the former can't be used to spam and get more posts for the contest but the latter can?
If you feel a thread is in the wrong section, report it for moderator review, rather than posting about it here.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The shading inside the cells for the [th][/th] table code and the coloured outline for the regular table code ([td][/td]) seems to not be displaying correctly, or at all. Can this possibly be fixed, please?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The shading inside the cells for the [th][/th] table code and the coloured outline for the regular table code ([td][/td]) seems to not be displaying correctly, or at all. Can this possibly be fixed, please?

I'm very bad with colours and shades but perhaps @Satan could you please take a look?

Can we have a new writing competition? Pls?

I believe @A Link In Time used to run these. Are there any plans for continuation or renewal of this @Mamono101 ?

I'm very bad with colours and shades but perhaps @Satan could you please take a look?

Which theme?

EDIT: I checked all the themes and the borders work fine. Make sure you're wrapping [table][/table] around all of your cells. I may consider additional styling on some of the themes that don't have differentiation for the header cells, because apparently that's not a preset.

Last edited:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Which theme?

EDIT: I checked all the themes and the borders work fine. Make sure you're wrapping [table][/table] around all of your cells. I may consider additional styling on some of the themes that don't have differentiation for the header cells, because apparently that's not a preset.

At last check all the ones Kitsu made, but I haven't checked the ones you made or the others. It's not for lack of wrapping it in the [table][/table] code. I didn't mean that it wasn't parsing. What I mean is that on each theme, the [th][/th] code used to shade in the cell blue, red, or green with a matching coloured outline depending on the theme that you're using. Likewise, the [td][/td] code used to generate a coloured cell outline in blue, green, or red depending on theme. Currently, both codes just create a cell and the default colour is very difficult to see on the theme I'm using (Nayru). It broke a while ago (back when the themes were all messed up) and it's been bothering me for ages, but since there's been an increase in the use of tables, I thought it'd be good to get that sorted. Apologies if I'm not explaining this too clearly.

Can we have a new writing competition? Pls?
I believe @A Link In Time used to run these. Are there any plans for continuation or renewal of this @Mamono101 ?

Yes, there are plans to get one going. One wasn't run last month due to the big giveaway and the Halloween one. We're still running with the idea of staggering competitions and don't want too many going at once. I'll talk to ALIT about getting a round of the writing competition up soon then seeing as how there's been a request for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom