• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I made up a system whereby I play a different game every day, all in a specific order as dictated by an excel table. So I guess I'm technically playing my entire collection of around 30 games at the moment, though all with a month between playtimes.

Lately I've been playing some Mario Kart 8. It's been quite a while since I last played it. When I saw the game featured in the Switch reveal, I decided I should jump back in. I finally got to try out the dlc courses and characters, and it's strange yet fascinating at the same time to see Link riding on a motorcycle. Out of the different courses, I'd have to say that the F-Zero is my favorite. It's all about speed, which is just like the games themselves. Lastly, I still don't know if I'll pick up the one on the switch. It really depends if it's a sequel or just a port of Mario Kart 8.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Still haven't finished FE Birthright, so I have been playing it to complete it.
Also been playing Xenoblade Chronicles, just got to th Fallen Arm.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I made up a system whereby I play a different game every day, all in a specific order as dictated by an excel table. So I guess I'm technically playing my entire collection of around 30 games at the moment, though all with a month between playtimes.

Wait how does that work? Is it like one game each day of the week and then it starts over again on Sunday? So, every Monday you play Skyrim and every Tuesday you play Link's Awakening? I'm curious what you mean - I'd kind of like to try something like that.

Anyway - I'm playing Skyrim Special Edition! I've never played before but I was lost in it pretty much all weekend after finishing up Skyward Sword on Friday morning.

I'm also replaying Link's Awakening while I commute to and from work.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Shadowrun: Dragonfall

This one has been surprisingly captivating so far. It's twice and again better than Returns, but it remains to be seen how much longer it can hold my interest. So far, it has me hooked.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Skyrim on ps4. So good to have a version that looks great and plays well. No lag anymore.
I have Skyrim on Xbox 1 and it sometimes lags/freezes like crazy. It also force-reloads after I died in certain places. Maybe the PS4 version runs better, because my XB1 never had these problems with Bletcher 3.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I have Skyrim on Xbox 1 and it sometimes lags/freezes like crazy. It also force-reloads after I died in certain places. Maybe the PS4 version runs better, because my XB1 never had these problems with Bletcher 3.

I read that XB1 has terrible audio quality as well - lower than the original version of the game. At least you have the good mods.

I had skyrim on ps3 and it was hell, even pausing and bringing up the map caused problems, but ps4 version is silky smooth. Im not used to the menus being so responsive and ive never had any lag or crashes. Maybe im lucky but ive had no negative occurances.

Night Owl

~Momentai
A game I picked up on steam called Owlboy. I purchased it because the name appealed to me. (I wonder why ;))
It seems to be a fun little game, though it probably isn't quite worth the $26 they're asking for it right now. (it feels like a $15 dollar value.)
I'm enjoying it, I probably got roughly 8 hours invested in it so far and I seem close to the end aside from hunting down coins to 100% it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom