• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii Items.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Well technically, he's a descendant of one of the Knights of Hyrule. So he could be one if he wanted to. :P
Eh, being a descendant doesn't mean anything. He might have gained their strength and courage, but actually being an employed knight is a whole other thing. He's a knight in terms of being a hero, but he's not an actual employed knight. The royal armor in TP was nice, but it looked out of place on Link. I think knight armor would look just as out of place. Even moreso if it was the armor of a "Dark Knight".

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Hmm... let's see here...

linkknight.png

We'll leave this one up to the people.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
well, of all the items that have been in the zelda series, i think the pegusus boots would be beast in a 3-D title, it would bassically be epona speed x 40, just difficult to steer. also, the bombos medallion would be really awesome, along with the quake and ether medallions as well. i also believe the cane of somaria and magic cape should make an amazing comback. also, the standard boomerang bombs and arrows, classics. we also love our hammer and hookshot. but the most important item link must possess in the new game... is the mirror sheild! it was definately missed by me in TP, along with many other items that should have definately been in that game.

and why does he look like that with armour? heh, he just doesnt work withe that gettup, especially the shorts... he is not wearing puffy shorts! lol

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I want the masks back, but instead of masks that you only use once in the entire game, just to get a heartpiece, I want ALL of the masks to make you transform, and give you cool (but optional) new attacks.

T

TheLastLink

He means the medallions from Alttp, TheSerpent. I have to agree, those medallions were the coolest.

B

BigHeadLink

i want a candle that can shoot a flame lol. Original Zelda FTW!!! lol

I agree that this would be very cool in 3D with good graphics. But myself, I really want them to bring back the dominion rod, except give it more abilities, and the possibilities for an item like that would make puzzles very challenging and interesting.

O

Ocarina Of Time

Majora's Mask Again?

In Majoras mask masks played a huge part, like the transformation masks. I'd like to see some of those, and some new ones, like maybe a mask that turns you into a yeti or you could actually where the majoras mask.

Zora Link

I hate being nice. D:
Skull Hammer from WW? A harp as the game's instrument? Another magic wand that controls the environment but become useless after the dungeon it's in? *cough * dominion rod and sand wand *cough*

T

Ththree

hmmm, i think bringing back all those items is fair enough but why not change them so that they're more fun and not so repetitive.... for example: bombs= yeah, the good old bombs... what would zelda be without them, but to avoid this constant recycled bomb-plant idea why not have dynamite instead? obviously you couldnt just go and cut some grass to find dynamite, you actually have to use your rupees and stock up on explosives before you go on your quest... or why not change your bow into a crossbow after like the 4th dungeon or so... i personally think that zelda wii needs to change, if it keeps using the same ideas then it will just become duller and duller.... oh and for the magic meter i had an idea that instead of using it for items, it could be seen as links 'energy' and that he could use this energy to perform special moves or stronger attacks which he must learn throughout the quest... i think thats much more inventive then just loosing some of your 'green bar' for using your fire-arrow for example

Zora Link

I hate being nice. D:
Okay, time for some seriousness.

-Skull Hammer
-Flame Lantern/ Some sort of candle that shoots flames for the lulz
-Pegasus Boots
-Transformation Masks
-And finally, a random idea. A pair of gaunlets that can possess statues like the ones in the Temple of Time, allowing link to punch with the gauntlets which makes the statue punch as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom