• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode: Tips, Tricks and Help.

Tobi

Some dork
@Cthulhu: I've been mostly spamming bosses with spirit gauges but I think the biggest issue is avoiding damage against him. Once his marshmallows come out he starts creating shockwaves and the thunder attack seems unavoidable (aside from random misses). When he goes past a certain amount of health he creates shock waves while walking and I can't hurt him without getting hit with some characters. I tried using items but they barely seem to do anything.

@Vanessa: That sounds powerful but unfortunately I don't always have that option due to restrictions.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
@Cthulhu: I've been mostly spamming bosses with spirit gauges but I think the biggest issue is avoiding damage against him. Once his marshmallows come out he starts creating shockwaves and the thunder attack seems unavoidable (aside from random misses). When he goes past a certain amount of health he creates shock waves while walking and I can't hurt him without getting hit with some characters. I tried using items but they barely seem to do anything.

@Vanessa: That sounds powerful but unfortunately I don't always have that option due to restrictions.

Items are your friend if you can't get to him before the shockwaves, also Special attacks are good, I know Bombs and Arrows are pretty solid for busting down the imprisoned.

Tobi

Some dork
Items are your friend if you can't get to him before the shockwaves, also Special attacks are good, I know Bombs and Arrows are pretty solid for busting down the imprisoned.
I tried that but somehow the bombs either lack range or aren't effective and the arrows seem to get shot at him instead of his toes. Special attacks usually work miracles.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I tried that but somehow the bombs either lack range or aren't effective and the arrows seem to get shot at him instead of his toes. Special attacks usually work miracles.

Really annoying theres a reason i dislike non item giants such as Imprisoned and PhG those two are the worst.

Tobi

Some dork
Really annoying theres a reason i dislike non item giants such as Imprisoned and PhG those two are the worst.
Then again Gohma and Dodongo sometimes take forever before you actually get a chance to use the item effectively.

The other one I can't remember the name of which requires the boomerang is only annoying when it shoots seeds because you can barely dodge it and I'm not used to blocking. Blocking is hard to switch to if you're running around. Argorok leaves plenty of openings to use a hookshot on.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Then again Gohma and Dodongo sometimes take forever before you actually get a chance to use the item effectively.

The other one I can't remember the name of which requires the boomerang is only annoying when it shoots seeds because you can barely dodge it and I'm not used to blocking. Blocking is hard to switch to if you're running around. Argorok leaves plenty of openings to use a hookshot on.

Ah but you can in general bait them to attack, which normally works, unless it's manhandla then that thing just goes mental.

Tobi

Some dork
I have a question. How do I unlock the Twili Midna tile? I've finished Legend Mode and gotten all the regular skultulas but I still can't go to the tile to unlock her... It bothers me because now I can't do the rest of the Adventure Map.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I have a question. How do I unlock the Twili Midna tile? I've finished Legend Mode and gotten all the regular skultulas but I still can't go to the tile to unlock her... It bothers me because now I can't do the rest of the Adventure Map.

In the upper far right? if so then the tile below will have a hookshot target next to the waterfall, hookshot that to open the tile then complete the tile with the hookshot target on it

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Bit of a sub tip mayhap but the fairy nuke is the deadliest weapon you have, screw focus magic use a nuke, expecially on those maps where the enemy commander either comes out to attack or an ally goes to them, the fairy nuke will take out EVERYTHING around you if it's a weaker one (Mook) in a crowded area chances are you can get 200-800 kills easy.

Also on the 2nd Map you have challenges where you've got to either get 400 Kills in 20 mins or beat the compitition in KO's, when it comes to the 400 kills they supply you with loads of magic troops, use those to your advantage (i have a record of 0:48 currently) and when it comes to KO Compitition save your nuke if you can for when you beat up the opposite side (why you ask?), if the opposite side is left unchecked they will quickly get more kills than you yet, if you can kill them you spawn more foes for YOU to kill, use a nuke when the troops spawn. You can get ahead so fast. Records 5k kills on that one ^^.

GLHF if you reach Master Quest map leave some tips

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Master Quest map was a pain to clear because of the rules and honestly they're really hard to do if you don't get the level 3 weapons or at least a 5 star level 2 weapon. Even with many of my warriors being around level 50 it's still tough to defeat enemies fast enough to get A rank. The best way to clear it is to get level 3 weapons as soon as you can and just try to have the best weapons you can. And use the fairy magic nuke effectively as @Cthulhu said, especially use it in keeps or where enemies are heavily concentrated. You can get the 1500 KO requirement for A rank faster that way.

in relation to the kill so many enemies in 10 minutes i am having a lot of trouble with the one with ghirahim in the sealed grounds.. I just cant get it done in 10 minutes with an A-rank rating. hopefully if I level him a lot it will be possible

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
in relation to the kill so many enemies in 10 minutes i am having a lot of trouble with the one with ghirahim in the sealed grounds.. I just cant get it done in 10 minutes with an A-rank rating. hopefully if I level him a lot it will be possible

Yeah it generally boils down to not being strong enough to kill the stronger foes and not the mooks, also (aside from 6 month necro) What version of the game you play?

Yeah it generally boils down to not being strong enough to kill the stronger foes and not the mooks, also (aside from 6 month necro) What version of the game you play?

version 1.11.0

another one i had a lof of trouble and still havent manged to beat is the one with Agitha on the very top Row.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
version 1.11.0

another one i had a lof of trouble and still havent manged to beat is the one with Agitha on the very top Row.

I meant 3DS version or Wii U ^^.

Yeah Agitha tends to be slow alot of the time she does back a good whack though, i'd say you're gonna be relying on her ability to fly on the bug and do damage that way. If i recall right you can make the butterfly attack in a straight line when you dismount.

I meant 3DS version or Wii U ^^.

Yeah Agitha tends to be slow alot of the time she does back a good whack though, i'd say you're gonna be relying on her ability to fly on the bug and do damage that way. If i recall right you can make the butterfly attack in a straight line when you dismount.
I was a bit confused about what you meant by version, and I am playing the Wii u version.

for agitha i think she might be a bit underleveled for that, i dont think she is more than 55 at the moment and the best I got with her in that stage was at about 990 out of 1000 which was so frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom