• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I feel... fresh. :)
maxresdefault.jpg

DARK MASTER

The Emperor

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Was thinkin about zora butt water last night for some reason, remember that? good times

It's similar to Cactus Juice (IT'S THE QUENCHIEST)

I've neared the end of training in my job and it's not as bad as i thought it would, granted i wasn't sure what to expect but it sure as hell wasn't having a decent manager.

Feverish

Source of stink
I can't get my ID any sooner man. I need it to start working anywhere, my sights are set on a small Walmart neighborhood market barely a mile away from where my house is. The good thing about greed is that when something seems tough or annoying but it'll get me money, I'll do anything to get that money. After seeing what I could make at that Walmart on a weekly basis... oh mama

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I can't get my ID any sooner man. I need it to start working anywhere, my sights are set on a small Walmart neighborhood market barely a mile away from where my house is. The good thing about greed is that when something seems tough or annoying but it'll get me money, I'll do anything to get that money. After seeing what I could make at that Walmart on a weekly basis... oh mama

There are other ways to make money too in the meantime. PM me ;)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm pretty sure girls are a walking metaphor of a tap. Fkn hot or cold all the time.
"youre hot and youre cold youre yes and youre no youre in and youre out youre up and youre down youre wrong when its right its black and its white we fight we break up we kiss we make up" - Albert Einstein

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
@DARK MASTER @Misty

Dear Mom and Dad,

College has been going very well still! I have already begun teaching, and I am improving a lot as a musician. I have been slyly teaching my students to eat turkey, and they actually love me for it. It is so nice not living with Turkey's as well. I finally feel free. So anyway, everything is going very well! I can't wait to see you guys again! I hope everything is going great with you guys!

Love,

Your Son Lozjam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom