• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm so bloody tired.

I worked until midnight last night at Maccas. Then woke up at 5:30am to head to my job at Uni (moving around furniture) and worked until 3:30pm. Now I'm on the train back from Uni and when I get home I have to go back to Maccas and work again until midnight. At least I'll be earning more money I guess.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Today was my last day at the best job I've ever had, and as happy as I am to be returning to school next week, I have to admit I got unexpectedly emotional today. I didn't think the place I worked and the people I worked with were that important to me, but they were. Everybody that works at the restaurant I worked at get along, we all like each other, and we were a super tight group. I never expected that I'd have a job that made me feel this way. It's a weird feeling. Kind of bittersweet tbh. I wasn't originally going to, but I think I'm gonna pop in to say some final goodbyes, because I feel like I'm leaving something behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom