• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Im telling the Truth, Raj. Why would i lie to you? Triatan is Town for sure. Gumball im still iffy on. Deku is getting scummier with every post

You would if you were scum. Which, by the way, this is also a sentence that only scum would say tbh.

I said three facts, you called me a liar, so you think Tristan Is Scum, and that Deku is Town?

Storm

Because why would you snipe yourself to almost death?

Because Gumball is always a hard read for me

Because I know Deku, and hes at the point where its like " **** it. No need to be careful about my actions now"

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Because why would you snipe yourself to almost death?
You don't get it. Do you not think there's any other possible person that could've attacked me? You're operating under the assumption that it was, and only could have been, the mafia that attacked me, when there are tons of other possibilities. Jumping to conclusions like that without thinking of the alternatives is a newb move, a scum move, or both.

Storm

Well we cant all have over 59 games under our tutelage. Atm im the noob of the group

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Storm deals 27 damage to doc
Tristan deals 25 damage to storm
Johnny takes 15 damage

Viral: 77 damage
Tristan: 61 damage
Doc: 67 damage
Johnny: 75 damage
Storm: 90 damage

Day ends at 9:45PM EST on Wednesday August 24th

Status