• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Welcome back to the jam friend. Now are you scum or what :leafleaf: #2ndtimeisthecharm

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yesterday I Said that Eduarda was the scummiest to me, and I stand by that. Let's give her a little longer to show up and defend herself though. I have no quarrels with the Pendio lynch - I understand where it's coming from - and would be interested to see how he flips.
Either way though, showing up or not, I feel like Eduarda is where I go tomorrow.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I just moved to Korea so it was a bit hard to post.

I'm fine with both Pendio and Eduarda. Slightly prefer Eduarda though, but seeing that the wagon against Pendio is the only one that seems feasible at this point, I'll support that one.

In a few days I'll catch up with my activity.

Vote: Pendio

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Pendio cast Stun!

Eduarda cannot cast any spells for the day.

Vote Tally

Pendio (5) - LittleGumball, Tristan, Shroom, DekuNut, kokirion
Eduarda (1) - Pendio

No votes cast: Jamie, Frozen Chosen, Libk, Justac00lguy, Eduarda, Mido, Johnny Sooshi, Sadia, Timeless

Day 3 will end today, Sunday, August 21st at 9 PM PT. With 15 players alive, 8 is majority. 4 votes are required to lynch.

Mido

Version 1
Interesting move there by Pendio, especially since she hasn't been active lately.

...and DekuNut beat me to the punch on that. Still, the redundancy of the move makes me read Pendio in a better light especially since Eduarda, while she can be a huge threat to the Mafia, has not been present as a threat seemingly

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Theory: If Pendio is mafia, then mafia probably has a role cop ability and they are afraid of whatever she is. I'm not going to theorize what exactly it is but doctor I suggest you protect her.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Sorry for the inactivity, the motivation level is really low tbh

If Pendio flips town I'm definitely going to look more into Kokirion. That would then be two town lynches he would have led, so I'm going to be wary. It's not hard for mafia to start up lynches in inactive games such as this one. Although he did stop the gummy lynch Day 1, so there's still some townie points for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom