• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This isn't an option, would you guys prefer if we started enforcing a no spamming rule on the emotes? I do agree that excessive use is extremely annoying and off-putting.

I would be up for that. Despite some having the big ones blocked it doesn't stop us seeing loads of the code word being spammed for that emote.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For cigarrette you may use "smoke" or "cigarette" easily. ***in isn't a topic I imagine popping up here too often to warrant the removal.

You may bypass the censor yourself this way: Click your name at the top of the page > Preferences > Tick Enable Profanity Contents

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
That doesn't work in the shoutbox. It forces the filter on it with no bypass and it does it sloppily.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Can we get some Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo prefixes in the General Gaming thread? I just think it would be cool. Thanks

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
0068954408301_A
Ah, I see. That's unfortunate. However, as there are many alternatives such as "smoke", "cigarette", "puff", "ciggy" I think the word can remain in the censor.

It's not even a bad word anyway and what about ***e everyone's favourite 0% fat yoghurt?

Last edited:

Dan

I agree with everything Deus has said. The brexit happened m8 and ZD should be about British. Sick and tired of all these censors due to Muslim radicals.
Comon lads let's go on a March and ZD about British.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I agree with everything Deus has said. The brexit happened m8 and ZD should be about British. Sick and tired of all these censors due to Muslim radicals.
Comon lads let's go on a March and ZD about British.

Dam rite m8. Them Muslamic folk have got to Jimmu with their ray guns which is why he won't get rid of the silly censor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom